Mountain Textures

Hey Neo - correct me if I'm wrong - you were using Vivid Landscapes - Rockign Stones and Mountains Parallax in SR:LE some time ago. I see it is not in there anymore. Any reason you took it out? It appears there is no other mountain specific mod in it. Does that mean you settled on SRO mountains?

Just curious with regards to your preferrence :)

@Neo, ahh I see. I've used AOF for quite some time but really looking for something new. Just can't really wrap my head around making a choice. Currently also liking Alternative Rock and Mountains and watery rock combined with Enhanced Wetnnes and Puddles, might play with that for 2 days.

Problem generally is that I find the mountains too noticeable. I.e. most of the mountain mods they don't blend in too well with the rest of the environment. This might be because all the mountaints essentially rely on 2 textures only. If it were more there might have been more diversity.

@Mothergoose. Yeah IVM is in my step install but I only have them in there because they are part of step core, which i strictly adhere to for testing purposes :P They are not bad tbh but nothing special either.