• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jyujinkai

jyujinkai

Prisoner

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Hi, I'm still a new user but I am sold on MO now. I was finishing up my install after work today and thought of a cool feature I kinda wish it had.. so thought I would post it. I know I am a new user so it is a bit presumptuous.. but well .. here it is. I LOVE the way you get a nice neat directory of your mods on you hdrive all extracted and stuff.. that is all sorts of awesome. What I would like to suggest (assuming it is not already possible) if for the mods directory to be sorted in sub directories based on your categories. For example I could make a category in the MO called "Duel Sheath Redux" and have it and ALL the compatibility patches I use. If I do an install and wish to add a new weapon patch I can click on the category and enable what patches I need.. this is awesome. Still, it would be more awesome if on the hdrive in the mods directory that same functionality is there. So ../mods/DuelRedux/[mods here]. Not sure I am making sense.. but anyway.. great app! Thanks for your consideration. --Jynks

#2 Nearox

Nearox

High King

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

If needed, you can find a temporary workaround here http://wiki.step-pro...#tab=Advanced_2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users