Installing performance version of SMIM

doveman

Question

14 answers to this question

I'm using the bash version of it, and it has an option for half-sized textures. Definitely use that. Also use the rings Lite version (the area where the rings coil around are still 2D while the exposed chain is 3D). I'm not sure how the normal version is organized...

That is basically bypassing every useful feature of the program...

That's just silly, there's loads of features of MO that I use and benefit from even with manually unpacking.

MO = Mod Orgainizer?don't you mean the Data directory since MO = an installer .... :|

Yeah, Mod Organizer.

You don't install into the Data directory with MO, but into Mod Organizer/mods/modname.

but Mo supports BAINs so you should use the automated install for SMIM in MO and then check the boxes you want

Oh yeah. I knew this once and used it before for several mods but totally forgot about this, so thanks for the reminder :)

MO = Mod Orgainizer?don't you mean the Data directory, since MO = an installer .... :|

Yeah, Mod Organizer.

You don't install into the Data directory with MO, but into Mod Organizer/mods/modname.

That was pretty much his point. You made it sound like you installed directly into the Data dir by saying you didn't use any installer, thus our confusion.

That was pretty much his point. You made it sound like you installed directly into the Data dir by saying you didn't use any installer thus our confusion.

I said I "just unpack manually into the MO folder". Not sure where he got the idea I unpack into the Data folder from.

That was pretty much his point. You made it sound like you installed directly into the Data dir by saying you didn't use any installer thus our confusion.

I said I "just unpack manually into the MO folder". Not sure where he got the idea I unpack into the Data folder from.

Because of the "

I don't use any installers" line