"Do not install the following files..."

I see that every nonessential file is excluded in the SR:LE guide.  For example, for Skyrim Realistic Overhaul it says:

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

â—¾Optimized_readme.txt

â—¾SRO 1.1 Readme.txt

â—¾SRO 1.6 Update.txt

I assume by "Do not install" it means I do a Manual install and uncheck those files?  Is there any harm in including the readmes?  Personally I like having those included in case I want to read them.  Or can I do that through the MO interface even when they're not installed?

They will be listed in your data tab in MO, so it clutters up your directory. You should try to keep it as clean as possible to make it easier to sort through should you need to view your data directory. It also reduces the size of your install, and at 30 GB of archives and mod folders you might want to reduce it every little bit.

You can Make a Docs folder for them on your Storage Drive, Putting all Docs for Mods Installed in it, if you wish.

Working on usual assumption that your Game Drive is SSD and Data Storage HDD, Docs should not be on valuable SSD space you may need every byte.

I have Dedicated 500GB SSD for Games and 256GB OS SSD with 7TB (7,168GB) Storage HDD. SSD is much to valuable to store data on.

All my Mod Organizer Archive Files are on HDD, to save space for games, Gaming SSD is still Full even at that size.

OS has room for games yet though, so no need for rationing yet or swapping out for play today game, that or another SSD being needed will come soon enough, modding games means many are not play and throw away type.

You can Make a Docs folder for them on your Storage Drive, Putting all Docs for Mods Installed in it, if you wish.

Working on usual assumption that your Game Drive is SSD and Data Storage HDD, Docs should not be on valuable SSD space you may need every byte.

I have Dedicated 500GB SSD for Games and 256GB OS SSD with 7TB (7,168GB) Storage HDD. SSD is much to valuable to store data on.

All my Mod Organizer Archive Files are on HDD, to save space for games, Gaming SSD is still Full even at that size.

OS has room for games yet though, so no need for rationing yet or swapping out for play today game, that or another SSD being needed will come soon enough, modding games means many are not play and throw away type.

Did you take out a loan on your house or something to afford those SSD's, HDD and the rest of your computer, because wtf man.