Cutting Room Floor (by Arthmoor)

torminater

I just noticed that Cutting Room floor conflicts with Consistent Older People (3 NPCs are affected by this)

Yes, I was aware of this as well, but those NPC records can be tricky to merge if you aren't paying attention to 'what' is being merged.

One thing I'm interested in is if people have actually played the new stuff. Is it consistent with the game? Does seem out of place or incomplete?

I just noticed that Cutting Room floor conflicts with Consistent Older People (3 NPCs are affected by this)

Yes, I was aware of this as well, but those NPC records can be tricky to merge if you aren't paying attention to 'what' is being merged.

One thing I'm interested in is if people have actually played the new stuff. Is it consistent with the game? Does seem out of place or incomplete?

Ah, I was just running through the "Mod Testing To Do list" you posted and trying to find something useful to do that didn't involve texture compares :p

Ah, I was just running through the "Mod Testing To Do list" you posted and trying to find something useful to do that didn't involve texture compares :p

Well, if you didn't find any other conflicts with STEP in the plugin then that helps, too. I pretty much assume that any mod that touches NPCs will conflict Consistnet Older People. That mod changes so many people.

Well, if you didn't find any other conflicts with STEP in the plugin then that helps, too. I pretty much assume that any mod that touches NPCs will conflict Consistnet Older People. That mod changes so many people.

Well there's also a conflict with Better Quest Objectives, which can be fixed by simply loading Cutting Room Floor after it. (Which, I just noticed, BOSS doesn't do. So I guess it should be added to the STEP instructions)

Will can address that when he has more time, or I will patch that with the STEP patches. I wouldn't move EBQO mods around since they touch so many quests, it is hard to mess with without breaking something else.

Thanks for the help, I will make note of this stuff to have if we accept this mod to STEP.

I've played with this for a couple of months. The quest add a bit of depth to existing stuff and nothing seems out of place. Some of the added stuff isn't important, but it gives it a bit of a "directors cut" feel. The author is very selective about what he puts back in, as in obvious and completed/almost completed things. 

It's done well enough that in a recent Requiem play-though (No fast travel, forces your perception down a great deal) I was always asking myself, "Have I seen this? Is it from CRF?" 

The first thing I saw on a new play-though is an added scene with Uthgerd the Unbroken upon reaching Whiterun stables that feels completely vanilla. I also ran into a named hostile npc named Herebane Sorenshield that was placed in a fairly appropriate place. The missing mages quest is something that needed to be finished, as there were mystery components lying about, and the fixes to this are welcomed, IMO, especially seeing how most of the College material feels truncated. 

I actually love this mod, after giving it some thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated!

Now Nazeem and his wife are no longer homeless (but presumably he still never gets to the Cloud district very often) and the Vigilants will confiscate your Daedric artifacts.

My love for this mod grows.