[Solved] my folders is empty, why?

ytsejam20

Question

14 answers to this question

There is no Wrye Bash wizard installer for this mod. You would have to choose the folders in the right pane that you need to install.

Choose 00 Core then follow these instructions for the other folders:

Install the following add-ons: * Improved Splash * Kerplunk - Watery Rocks * Animated Trough Water * Plants * Frozen Puddles * Row Boats * Only install "Dawnguard" and "Falskaar" if you have Dawnguard DLC and the Falskaar mod installed. Use the medium resolution waves. The wave version is the users choice. STEP recommends the "Medium Resolution Calm Alternative Two" option. Dragonborn users: Also install the "Dragonborn Waves" option.

No not they only, all with Meshes and Textures. I always set my Mods hand, but I want a facility worthy of STEP now I want to use Wrye Bash to, I started from the beginning, I tried several version, but the problem still persists, I know I talked about WATER, but it is always the same, I installed "" D_Argonian Decapitation Fix_BAIN-v22624-1-0.7z "" and my files are always empty, even happens that n 'not install all the files, I have to "install missing", but with empty folders. help me please.