Mod Organizer Extremely Laggy

tykras

Question

So I downloaded Mod Organizer earlier today, downloaded some mods, installed them, set the load order, etc. Everything worked fine. Launched Skyrim and everything was fine. Closed down Skyrim and left for work.

Got home, woke up my computer and launched MO to add a couple more mods I had been looking at. However, when I start MO, I can scroll the profile list and select mods, but none of the checkboxes or buttons will work.

If I minimize MO and re-enlarge it, it will sometimes recognize the first button. Other than that, it's almost completely unresponsive besides scrolling the lists.

I'm running this if it helps:

Windows 7 64-bit

Intel i5 4-core @ 3.3GHz

8gb RAM

Radeon HD7850

4 answers to this question

Does your issue still exist?.

I´ve 499 mods in the left pane,about 400 active or so. It has not been laggy for me. Can you check/do a few things for me.

• Reboot your PC and try again.
  • Install a new instance of MO 1.0.7 in a new directory. By changing the dir setting in MO let MO point to the mods directoy of your old MO. Is it still laggy?
  • You can also uninstall the MO and reinstall a new MO in the same place. You won´t lose data. See the advanced tab in the MO wiki for instructions (made by Doubleyou).
Please report back your findings.