Scroll a bit down... It already adds a dest path for all files it found in the install folder ;-)
That is the CRC key for each file and its relative path?
getting the metadata
Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:24 AM
Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:58 AM
Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:11 PM
You need a source path and key for each file as well. Starts out in A, goes to B, that sort of thing. I have to admit I don't fully understand the results.txt output just yet. I will message you about it later. That's the hardest part of a CRC installer though, it wouldn't be much more difficult to move them where they belong once that bit is taken care of.
Yep, that is exactly what the Script does ;-)
I'll post the code a bit later this day, once I cleaned it up a bit.
just uploading my new tool: datatreecmp!
- working for all mods - altough it's probably only useful with those that have install options...
- directory list export (both: fresh extraction and changed install)
- source / destination path infos for copy commands! (+ md5 checksums for each file)
- exclusion filelist for 7zip: just skips all unnecessary files from extraction!
- bugs: handled some exceptions... well it should work now (if properly used)
- code comments / some simple user messages
I'll write some short howto soon.
- copy all files from
into your working dir
- copy mod file in this dir
- extract modfile in a dir with the file basename (e.g. "My Mod File Name.7z" into "My Mod File Name/"
- move some files around, tidy up
- run the datatreecmp
- enjoy the txts, csv etc ;)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users