Could someone please upload their SR Conflict Resolution.esp?

Hey guys, I'd like to ask for a favor :) 

Somehow, all of the contents on my SSD got erased and I had to reinstall Windows, so I lost all my mods and the SR Conflict Resolution.esp and I really don't want to go through the whole process of making all the edits in TesVEdit. I understand not wanting to upload any mods without the author's consent but since this is not the case could you please do me (and other people) this favor? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much, even though I ended up going through the whole process again, however I'm going to leave for a few weeks, so if you could upload your SR Conflict Resolution.esp after the new year again ,that would be very much appreciated!

Or even after every edit you make, apparently already 5 people have downloader your file!

Thank you very much' date=' even though I ended up going through the whole process again, however I'm going to leave for a few weeks, so if you could upload your SR Conflict Resolution.esp after the new year again ,that would be very much appreciated![hr']

Or even after every edit you make, apparently already 5 people have downloader your file!

It will still be at that Ge.tt link.

On a sidenote, would it be a good idea for the SRLE maintainers to provide a Mediafire link or something which keeps a repository of this ESP at each step of changes made? It would save people headache, since only one person needs to make it instead of having everyone else do it every single time.

Well, don't quote me but I think Neo has stated that he was thinking about releasing a standalone patch and putting the file at the end of the guide. If he did so he would only release the patches for major revisions which wouldn't include any minor maintenance revisions to the guide.

That history log is a tricky one to read do the numbers refer to a specific line that was altered, I mean easy enough to see mods updated or added but changes to the patch - not so sure. But yes Neo did say that he would add a standalone patch at the end of the guide (or somewhere) tis a good plan. It would not be too hard to keep updated or for Neo to do it if he felt so inclined.

The instructions for building it will stay though, I would have thought.

:)

This is from following SRLE by the letter, with all edits (including recommended ones). The last edit was on December 19, 2013, at 13:19. Changes could have been made since then, FYI.

You can get it @

Having looked at this in TES5Edit it doesn't look as though the ELFX edits are included whcih seems odd. Gonna try it out anyway.

I just double-checked and everything is there, up to form id 00037ee6. I went back ten edits from the end and each edit had SR Conflict Resolution added. That means there were either no edits to the conflict resolutions since the 19th when this ESP was made, or they are not listed in order of when they are added and they were added or removed from each respective section in the guide. This would be one of the downsides of using the guide to tell when changes are made, by the way, since you can't easily tell what changed since the last edit to the guide.

As a public service announcement, the way I was previously doing edits with TES5Edit was by opening it and just adding the conflicting mods and the SR Conflict Resolution esp, for each edit that needed to be made. That took FOREVER. I found just running the program with all esps was easier, followed by pasting in the FormID and doing the edits. This way, you can do all the edits at once, much much faster than I used to. I'm probably the only fool that did things this way anyways :P

By the way, for anybody curious on how to do edits, you "use" a record by right clicking one of the esp columns, right clicking, selecting "copy as override into" and selecting SR Conflict Resolution.esp. When the guide asks you to move a record, you find the row it references (its usually in RED) and drag and drop it into the same place in SR Conflict Resolution. The only other edits are either modifying entries by right clicking and pressing edit (then entering the new entry) or adding new entries and then editing them per the guide.

I do hope this helps someone, since I don't recall the SRLE guide outlining how to actually make these edits. Probably not the best place for this, but I hope it can be added into the guide, possibly with pictures or a video, to help aspiring new SRLE users.

I do hope this helps someone, since I don't recall the SRLE guide outlining how to actually make these edits. Probably not the best place for this, but I hope it can be added into the guide, possibly with pictures or a video, to help aspiring new SRLE users.

There is a TES5Edit Tutorial Video linked at the top in the tools section that goes over how to make conflict resolutions. That is meant as a primer to the guide.
I do hope this helps someone' date=' since I don't recall the SRLE guide outlining how to actually make these edits. Probably not the best place for this' date=' but I hope it can be added into the guide, possibly with pictures or a video, to help aspiring new SRLE users.[/quote'']

There is a TES5Edit Tutorial Video linked at the top in the tools section that goes over how to make conflict resolutions. That is meant as a primer to the guide.

Thanks, Neo! I had no idea :)

• 2 weeks later...

That history log is a tricky one to read do the numbers refer to a specific line that was altered, I mean easy enough to see mods updated or added but changes to the patch - not so sure. But yes Neo did say that he would add a standalone patch at the end of the guide (or somewhere) tis a good plan. It would not be too hard to keep updated or for Neo to do it if he felt so inclined.

The instructions for building it will stay though, I would have thought.

Hey guys. I've been away from Skyrim modding for several months due to RL (work, family, etc.) and finally getting back to it again - I missed it! :)

Needless to say I've been having to play catch up with Neo's awesome, new SR:Legendary guide and I really like the direction it's going, especially the consolidated Conflict Resolution ESP idea! GREAT JOB AS USUAL NEO!!  

Anyway, I wanted to provide the following link to a post I wrote in January 2013 that some of you may find very helpful to keep up with changes in Neo's guide, especially the Conflict Resolution section. Like Smile44 wrote, the wiki history has some usefulness, but finding all the changes in Neo's guides I find is MUCH more efficient using the Notepad++ Compare plugin per the old post:

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=1392&pid=22124#pid22124

Even if you only keep up with the guide once a week, as long as you have a saved text file from the last time you updated (a snapshot of all the text in Neo's guide if-you-will), when you create a new text file to compare to the previous one it will highlight all the new changes, even if it was a single character / word modification it will highlight. It will show you everything that has been removed, added, and changed. What I do is after I compare the two files and catch up to the latest updates per the new snapshot, I then delete the previous text file, keeping only the newest one, and wait for the next time an update occurs to do the compare again. 

I also name my text files with the date and time from the top of the guide in the file names, so I can easily tell by looking at the wiki and the previous file name I kept to see if the dates/times have changed or are the same. 

I hope this helps someone out! Have fun! :)