Skylight ENB

Aiyen

I use Lorkhans as well.... simply the best fantasy sky around these parts.

I use the least saturated version..... mainly because I do not want a freaky color show in my skies.... too scify for my tastes. (auroras not withstanding)

I still prefer the default moon actually..... it is really well done imo. His looks a bit too polished, and bright. I prefer the more gritty look of the default.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot for your ENB. After having tried out a lot, I settled down with it. :)

I just don't like the overbrightened and bloomy days of exteriors which most of the ENBs have. Your ENB, on the other hand, perfectly catches the cold and nordic feel of Skyrim with it's blueish tone. And the performance is great! Project ENB made my loading screen 5 times longer, whereas Skylight ENB barely takes longer to load than usually.

I took two screenshots today:

https://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/702859018990883405/649386DF421C5CBC0EC62DDC864943A09D495262/

https://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/702859018990866423/2696E1084C1288E01DAC5B0E5866E4BC665B67E9/

However, I don't know if u guys see it but there's a slight blur effect outside of the direction that I'm looking at. It gets pretty annoying in the game. Anyone knows how to disable that?

I've set bUseBlurShader=0 in the ini but it didn't change anything.

EDIT: I don't think it's from the ENB since I checked it's also on without it.

Glad that you like it! :)

The blur is easy to fix. Under your enblocal.ini under FIX there is one labeled RemoveBlur. Set it too true, and the image space blur values will be disabled if you dislike them.

I assume you are using the CoT Weather patch, in which case we put them in at low values since... well mainly I like them since I hate super sharp long distances, and the above will disable them entirely for the people who do not like em!

Known issue with certain screenshot taking software. Steam among them. They take the shot before the post processing effects are active which is really weird. FRAPS, ENB etc. all do not have this issue though. At least they should not have.

When I played today, the blur was there again. Setting the fix to true didn't change anything.

I uploaded a picture so that you can see it:

https://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/702859019137966745/A1CC5FE58C1492930E0671A48C5DE0CA734EE9F3/

Left and right. It's not a super sharp long distance like you mentioned, it's just everywhere left and right from my viewing perspective.

Is there a way to disable it? :confused:

That is depth of field' date=' just open the INI and change the depth of field line to false. I think it is enbseries.ini or enblocal.ini, I forget off the top of my head which it is.[/quote']

Under the Effect Category, I already have it set to false (btw. Skylight ENB doesn't have Depth of Field I think) but there's still that blur.

Okay that is just odd.... if DoF is set to false, and remove blur is set to true then you must have some other mod that applies the default DoF shader somehow. Only mod that comes to mind is dynavision however.... also some night vision altering mods will make use of the shader.

Does this only happen with ENB enabled ?

Been using your ENB for a couple of days and love it. The performance relative how great it looks is fenomenal. The only gripe I can find is that the far away blue hue of the mountains tend to melt into the sky, some rare occasions so much they almost disappear. I'm using vanilla weathers and not CoT could that be the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aiyen,

I am using your ENB and I really like it.

On the other hand i do really like the DOF of UC. Can you pls verify that the steps I need to do to carry it over to Skylight ENB are the following:

1. Copy enbeffectprepass.fx & enbeffectprepass.fx.ini from UC to Skylight's enbseries folder.

2. Enable DOF in enbseries.ini by setting EnableDepthOfField=true

3. Finally copy over the settings of UC for the DOF category in enbseries.ini

[DEPTHOFFIELD]

FadeTime=0.75

Quality=-1 (I would like it to have max quality)

Are these the only steps that I have to do?

Thanks for your reply and congrats for this really nice ENB.