Lootification by Dienes

swiftfoxmark2

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32339/

SkyProc patcher that creates leveled lists for custom armor and weapon mods, including the DLCs, and also provides a chance for them to spawn with those enchantments you see on vanilla weapons.  Support Dawnguards dragonbone weapons and Dragonborn's new armors and weapons.

Other enhancement include NPCs that spawn with matching armor sets (bandits will a complete Hide armor set rather than Hide gauntlets and fur boots).

It does not cover every armor and weapon mod (you'll have to add the ones that don't) but by default it covers some good ones.

I did have some trouble with the patcher when I first used it, but Dienes has some good instructions to go with it, so you should get it to work.

This is basically the ASIS of weapons and armor.

• 2 years later...

OK, never used it before but thinking of giving it a try as 43 out of the 47 weapons/armies/equipment mods I have in my weapons and armors merge do not add their items to the leveled lists.

I am running a very extended version of SRLE LotD with a custom CR patch. My question is do I need a merge patch as the lootification OP states? Also, what do I leave active in terms of bashes patch, DynDOLOD, AV, ASIS, Grimy, DSR when running it?