Script concerns

So I had posted in the general forums on a thread about heavily scripted mods but I realized that between your original and Legendary versions of Skyrim Revisited, you have included pretty much everything I wanted to use and then some.

How stable will my game really be with all the scripted stuff? From Legendary, I will probably skip on Skyrim Immersive Creatures, sound stuff and OBIS simply to cut down on some scripting, but in your experience the rest are stable? Do you run all the Wet and Cold options? I notice that from the original, Run For Your Lives, When Vampires Attack and Footprints didn't appear to make the cut. Just unfinished Legendary or removed for stability? What about Achieve That? And I swear I saw Enchanting Awakened on the list at some point. I really enjoyed my testing of it.

Please don't take this as a dig on your recommended mod list. It's obvious you know what you're doing. However, we all have different tolerance levels for hitching and such and I'd rather not experience that when running past a couple of NPCs etc. :) And I've STILL never finished the main quest and I really want to do that this time, so I would be super sad to reach a point where I couldn't tolerate the script lag.

DISCLAIMER: I know Legendary is still a WIP and I know this is the holidays so you may not have time to answer right now. Just putting it out there. Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into your guide.