Clothing & Clutter Fixes (by kryptopyr)

z929669

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Radiant & Unique Potions & Poisons actually ADDS new textures to the game, I can't see how any changes to potions down the line could carry its new textures forward without a patch. I had to do it manually with Tes5edit so that I could test some Alchemy mods out there.

Since Radiant & Unique Potions & Poisons actually ADDS new textures to the game' date=' I can't see how any changes to potions down the line could carry its new textures forward without a patch. I had to do it manually with Tes5edit so that I could test some Alchemy mods out there.[/quote']

Is this something that adding a STATS tag to CCF (and loading CCF before RUPP) would solve?

Don't think so as it would not merge them in my experience while testing STATS tag. It would take your record and then would not use the new texture added by Radiant. I had this issue while trying to get USKP and WAF to play nicely, but just gave up and used all the WAF stuff since they both get the the same place with two different roads.

So, I just ran version 1.2 complete of the mod with a complete step install (except for esp-less texture mods, since I have a too slow download speed for that :P ), and here are the results :

- Does not conflict with any STEP Core or Extended scripts.

- Does not conflict with any STEP Core or Extended plugin files with the exception of Diverse Priests (And keyword/value/weight changes from the USKP, but that is intentional after all)

- The only 2 conflicts between Diverse Priests and CCF affect 2 NPCs : Generic Talos Worshippers (0005B907) and Generic priestesses of Arkay (00107572)

- Diverse priests changes the outfit of 18 named priests. All those 18 priests are untouched by CCF and still use the default Monk outfit with that mod only.

- CCF actually changes the outfits of all priests via script (for better compatibility with mods) and its list of priests is actually more completer (Rorlund, Erandur and Briehl for example are covered in CCF but not in Diverse Priests)

I would recommend dropping Diverse Priests and adding CCF to core STEP instead, since it also corrects mages' and children clothing (including the skaal girl Aeta who's wandering around in the snow with generic children clothing)

Also tested the mod with the beta version of the unofficial patches (2.0.1) and there were no conflicts with that either.

- Diverse priests changes the outfit of 18 named priests. All those 18 priests are untouched by CCF and still use the default Monk outfit with that mod only.

I would recommend running both mods if you want every priest to have different outfits for different deities, since CCF only changes 3 of the priests' outfits. And adding CCF to the core STEP.

Actually CCF does change the outfits for all 18 priests, but it does so via script to avoid conflicts with other mods that also edit the NPCs like Consistent Older People.  Take a look at the CCF_StartUpScript_KRY.psc file or simply install CCF by itself and test it in-game.

I would recommend running both mods if you want every priest to have different outfits for different deities, since CCF only changes 3 of the priests' outfits. And adding CCF to the core STEP.

Actually CCF does change the outfits for all 18 priests, but it does so via script to avoid conflicts with other mods that also edit the NPCs like Consistent Older People.  Take a look at the CCF_StartUpScript_KRY.psc file or simply install CCF by itself and test it in-game.

Ah, I'm sorry. It had not occurred to me that this function would be done through a script (and I'm unable to run the game atm since I'm not on my gaming rig)

I'll be editing my post to avoid misinformation then.

• 2 weeks later...

The latest version of the USKP contains BASH names tags, which effectively override some of the name changes from CCF (and WAF). Adding the names tag to both CCF and WAF fixes that though.

Also, the Interesting NPCs patch still has inverted master files that cause errors in TES5Edit D:

Some of the weight changes this mod makes are pretty out of scope with vanilla, don't know if you've noticed. Dragonbones and scales are reduced by about 60%. ingots and ore are increased from 1 to 2 or 3. Many light armor recipes might be weirdly out of balance, while heavy armor might make a bit more sense.

Did not notice the weight changes in game yet ...

@kryptopyr

Can you explain? If we can reasonably rationalize that these are corrections of vanilla, fine, but if not, then these may preclude inclusion into Core (or maybe you can make this stuff toggleable via MCM).

Ore and ingots should weigh some pounds, but so should dragon bones ... however, dragons do fly, so their bones would be like bird bones ... less dense. Also, we have to assume that dragon bones that are taken away must be specific bones, as the skeleton does remain.

Well, dragons can breath fire and are technically immortal, so there bone density and the physics of flight doesn't really apply to them.

I'm pretty sure the changes were designed to fit in with CCOR recipe changes that kryp made so they make more sense. I think Dragonscale armor uses like 50 weight of components to make a 15 weight armor.