Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Patches (by michaelrw)

Spock

EssArrBee, you (and the STEP team in general) have standing permission from me to make whatever patches you need for whichever of my mods you wish.

Muchas gracias, señorita.

With the DLC patch it is probably enough to disappear into my TES5Edit dungeon for a while. Actually there are quite a few errors in the new DLC patch. Maybe I'll just make my own and give it to Korn.

LoRd KoRn posted a bunch of updates on his mod page, thanks to alot of them from EssArrBee and Shurah. Apparently Dragon Combat Overhaul, Civil War Overhaul, and Deadly Spell Impacts work fine with the patches that michaelrw made.

I'll do it in a bit, IDK maybe I'll finish it tonight, but I'm working on something else right now that I really need to finish. I think I'm pretty much done updating everything, but I need to merge the new patches Lorn Korn put up.

Do not use anything from the AOS patches page except the patches Crimson13 listed above and when I finish the STEP Extended patch you can ditch the DSI patch too.

I dropped this mod from the guide. It is out of date and will be added if it is updated with a merged ESP replacer for Legendary Edition.

Also, I can't figure out the tags, what is going on with that? The 'Edit Tags' button didn't work.  NVM