Vividian - Weather & Lighting enhancement - CoT - RCRN and Pure Weather

Mangaclub

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Now thats quiet a long Topic Title isn't it ?:) But in fact it describes exactly what this work is all about. Back then, I started to create a ENB that covers my own taste and now it came to the pointwhere it covers all Skyrim, Climates of Tamriel, Pure Weather, RCRN, ESS, Falskar, Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Maids II and Real shelter Weathers (actually over 600 Weather conditions) in order to make them look real good and realistic. It even creates more weather varitys by itself by man extra mods that alters Cloudspeed, weather conditions, Groundfogs, torches and so on. But enough talk, here is the link, have a look for yourself! :) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36067/?

Wiki Link

Edited by TechAngel85

I've been meaning to add this to our recommended ENB profiles on the guide, but just haven't had the time. I really like it and think this was one of the first to use the weather helper mod.

I like it a lot and tend to swtich back and forth between this and Phinix Natural.

EDIT: Manga you can get a mod author badge if you send a pm to z on the nexus. He has the same handle there as here.

• 1 month later...

Added as mod author ;)

This is the most comprehensive and polished ENB I have encountered to date. It is specifically built around CoT, and is by far the best ENB preset for me ... I am in the process of evaluating now ... lots of little lighting 'issues' that I am changing, but 99% of the hard work is already done and done very well. All code and files seem very clean and organized (but the weather INIs still have some of the old settings ... not sure if they apply or not though).

Again, lot's of tweaking to do, but I am very impressed with the organization, consistency and attention to detail of this preset.

It is by far the most comprehensive CoT preset! And very well done! I can only imagine the mental stamina that Mangaclub has to maintain all those ini files! :)

It is quite sad that it does not get more love then it does! But then again any CoT preset is cursed by this, since I guess CoT is getting less love overall these days, probably because people have used it for so long that they have become aware of the oceans of weird bugs etc in it, as well as all the extra patches one require. That said then I can see that I still have not endorsed and will do that asap, since that sort of dedication deserves the thanks!

Thankyou!:) always good to see the work appreciated :)

But yes CoT its a bit messy sometimes :D

Just recenty i started playing skyrim from the start (savegame corrupted and too much crashes) and i wondered how i ever could play this game without any enb at all :D

When Skyrim was released I played for two straight weeks and someway I HAD FUN. Yeah, I HAD FUN. How? I have no idea. Playing vanilla Skyrim right now sounds like a bad idea :P

Great looking enb Mangaclub! I'm not really a CoT guy but I have some friends that do like it and don't have so much free time to investigate and stuff. I tried Skylight and I'm going to install your preset in a few days :).

Just to make sure, this is no CoT only enb, we spend alot of time tweaking the Vanilla weathers too wich are absolutley awsome btw. They have some great cloud layers wich are missing

in CoT. CoT just gives alot of more opportunity to play around like Morningfogs where the sun Shines trhought the Fog and colors whole Skyrim in warm Light while its fading to a normal foggy weather then. Also the Imagespaces of CoT are more predictable :D