Vividian - Weather & Lighting enhancement - CoT - RCRN and Pure Weather

Mangaclub

Exactly. Right now my weather/lighting setup for my main profile (the one I use to actually play the game) is bleak enb + elfx + edws + more rain/snow :). I'm definitely installing this enb tonight.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

If you like bleak, you will want to use the cold and pale preset (or just make the adjustments to the effect fx. This ENB is set up nicely for global customizations (just need a GUI-configurable DoF, which I am working on now).

Exactly. Right now my weather/lighting setup for my main profile (the one I use to actually play the game) is bleak enb + elfx + edws + more rain/snow :). I'm definitely installing this enb tonight.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

If you like bleak, you will want to use the cold and pale preset (or just make the adjustments to the effect fx. This ENB is set up nicely for global customizations (just need a GUI-configurable DoF, which I am working on now).
I can't figure out what did you mean by "cole and pale preset". Google didn't find anything like that.

EDIT: took a look at effect fx but nothing.

Unzip this Vividian ENB-36067-3-99.rar, open Vividian ENB/Optional Files/Brightness Editions/Pale & Cold, Bob's your uncle.

Compared to Realvision, which have been using, this already seems pale & cold. I mean that in a complimentary way, the weathers I saw in a cursory survey of various old saves looked quite nice. I loaded RV back for a quick reference, but I'm going to install Vividian for the next bit of a while and give it a thorough test drive.

Really nice work Mangaclub, gratefully endorsed.

Well, just finished exploring your enb. Congratulations! Truly gorgeous :).

This is how I used it:

- Pale & cold preset

- No DoF

- Didn't use CoT

- EDWS + More Rain + More Snow

- ELFX (every module but Enhancer of course)

- ELE Interiors 

The result was a really good looking Skyrim. However, the fps drop was noticeable and that's why I'm sticking with Bleak (default preset, not performance). I tried deactivating some features but, to be honest, I did not like how it looked.

Anyway, this is the first time an enb makes me even think about not using Bleak in my current playthrough so this is how you won a follower today :D. 

Thanks :) Yes it drains a bit FPS. Mostly Reflections and Water are at the moment some big drianers in the normal edition. Whenever you have time you might try out the Performance edition. Although some fancy water effects are disabled there it should look almost the same.

Mostly the quality sliders of the effects are set a step down. SSAO Supersampling is switched off also and reflections resolution is reduced as well fancy water effects are disabled.

Theres also a different DoF being used thats more performnance friendly.

EDIT: Uploaded a quick comparision shot: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/94jncy7yv6bnxhr/MJxQa7cXf7

As you can see, it mostly just changes a bit in the SSAO on the rocks. But gains for me about 8-10 FPS. Heard from other with no highend GFX card they gained about 20 FPS.