Vividian - Weather & Lighting enhancement - CoT - RCRN and Pure Weather

Mangaclub

• 3 weeks later...

7alpha.png

YES! it is here! The first Official Alpha version of Vividian 7.
This is a complete NEW ENB like all other Vividian ENB's that get a main verison Bump. So if you ask whats changed : Everything ;)

At the moment just COT and Vanilla are Supported. Also no Brighter/Darker interiors are made yet and so it is most likley incomaptible with RLO because of that.
This release is for testing and bug reporting purposes only.

Link: Vividian 7 Alpha

Download this as Zip file and add it to your prefered Mod Manager.

Vividian 7 - Vivid:
Bxx3CAE.jpgcE6FOLt.jpg6JboyPp.jpgReTL5jG.jpgzIRJRfg.jpgnZ7dihr.jpg5I5venR.jpg8O4Ad8q.jpgFV5CRgO.jpgauXGD9Y.jpgBmEpHKb.jpgWRnhBDf.jpg

Fixed the images. You used the link button on the interface rather than the image button or something.

You did this:

[url=image link][img=image link][/url]

It just needs to be this:

[img=image link]

Edit:
Well, I fixed the code, but you linked to the thumbnails rather than the image. I fixed a couple of them so you can see the difference. I'd do the rest but I have to head to work.

@Moderators
If Mangaclub needs some assistance, please correct the images. Thanks!

Looks spiffy manga.... amazing you still find it fun to do this sort of thing on this scale! :) 

Only noticed a few minor things based on the shots that are related to the post processing, most are due to textures, which are outside of your control really. 

You got me on steam if you want details etc! 

Will have to try it out when I get the time and see how your code looks these days! (after all that is the main thing that interest me hehe)

Installer seems to have issues with Mod Organizer... lots of error messages no matter what install I choose. I seem to get only the esp files and nothing else in the install.

10:33:53 [D] using mod name "Vividian" (id 0) -> Vividian 7 - Alpha.zip
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\sun\Data\textures\sky\sunglare.dds to textures\sky\sunglare.dds: Data\textures\sky not found in archive
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\sun\Data\textures\sky\sun.dds to textures\sky\sun.dds: Data\textures\sky not found in archive
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\sun\Data\textures\sky\ClimatesOfTamriel\sunglare.dds to textures\sky\ClimatesOfTamriel\sunglare.dds: Data\textures\sky\ClimatesOfTamriel not found in archi...
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\mindflux\Particle_Patch\data to : Particle_Patch\data not found in archive
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\mindflux\SSS_Patch\data to : SSS_Patch\data not found in archive
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Extended Weathers\AllinOne\Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp to Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp: AllinOne not found in archive
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Extended Weathers\ExtendedGroundfogs\Data to : ExtendedGroundfogs\Data not found in archive
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Extended Weathers\AllinOne\Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp to Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp: AllinOne not found in archive
10:34:44 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Extended Weathers\ExtendedGroundfogs\Data to : ExtendedGroundfogs\Data not found in archive
10:34:46 [D] installing to "D:\Mod Organizer\mods\Vividian - Weather and Lighting Enhancement - 7.0 Alpha"
10:34:47 [D] Installation successful

If I do the quick install I get the following messages:

10:32:46 [D] using mod name "Vividian" (id 0) -> Vividian 7 - Alpha.zip
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\ELE-Light\41_Skyrim to : 41_Skyrim not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Vividian\Optional Files - Fixes\Addon - Dirt\ to Vividian ENB Install Files: Addon - Dirt\ not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Vividian\Optional Files - Fixes\Misc - enblocal setup\enblocal.ini to Vividian ENB Install Files\enblocal.ini: Misc - enblocal setup not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\sun\Data\textures\sky\sunglare.dds to textures\sky\sunglare.dds: Data\textures\sky not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\sun\Data\textures\sky\sun.dds to textures\sky\sun.dds: Data\textures\sky not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\sun\Data\textures\sky\ClimatesOfTamriel\sunglare.dds to textures\sky\ClimatesOfTamriel\sunglare.dds: Data\textures\sky\ClimatesOfTamriel not found in archi...
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\mindflux\Particle_Patch\data to : Particle_Patch\data not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\mindflux\SSS_Patch\data to : SSS_Patch\data not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Vivid Clouds\Vivid Steams\ to : Vivid Steams\ not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Vivid Clouds\Vivid Fogs\ to : Vivid Fogs\ not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Vivid Clouds\Medres Vivid Clouds\ to : Medres Vivid Clouds\ not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Vivid Clouds\Medres Vivid COT Clouds\ to : Medres Vivid COT Clouds\ not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Vivid Clouds\Medres Vivid Groundfogs\ to : Medres Vivid Groundfogs\ not found in archive
10:33:11 [C] failed to extract Required Files and Presets\Vivid Clouds\Medres Vivid Firesmokes\ to : Medres Vivid Firesmokes\ not found in archive
10:33:11 [D] installing to "D:\Mod Organizer\mods\Vividian - Weather and Lighting Enhancement - 7.0 Alpha"
10:33:12 [D] Installation successful

So just to clarify, the MO installer is handling this just fine? It was a slip up with the initial file link from DropBox?

Yes, the new already 7zipped archive works great.

@Manga

Love the new version so far my friend, much better than the current vivid on the Nexus. The details coming out of the characters and the world is amazing. I'll give some more detailed feedback once my jaw is back up off the floor. :)

Manga - looks incredible, and I'm so glad to see what you've done with the mist / haze effect.

But I'd like to drop it into my current play through - what's the ETA on RCRN compatibility?

No rush, but if it's going to be a while, I may hack changes into the Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp plugin to get it to work. I know there'd be some missing custom weather presets, but RCRN still uses all of the vanilla weathers, so I'd at least get a "taste" of things to come...

@neo

@keit

RCRN. Hmmm actualy if you do not use the rcrn shader dll you can use it quiet well. Maybe some details here and there, distant fog and so on could look a bit strange. Juts make sure you use the rcrn patch thats delivered in the required files. I think within th next week i should cover all important Weather mods.