Enhanced Blood Textures (by dDefinder)

frihyland

Enhanced Blood Textures has been updated to version 2.5

• Possible script stabilization edits
  • Added less complex script to handle special creature bleeding. Less missing data and unneeded conditions
  • Fixed blood spurt and other issues for \"Reduced splatter size.esp\"
  • Fixed inconsistent colors for \"brighter blood\" optional file
  • Added larger blood splatter decals optional file. Can be found in \"Other Blood ESP tweaks\" download
  • Updated Optional files: Brighter Darker Blood, Monster Mod and Dawngaurd patches, Smaller Blood Splatters, 1024 Textures
  • Added blood spurts during and after killmoves
  • Minor edit to one hit splatter
  • Minor blood spurt for both bleeding out and blood pooling
  • Blocking an attack will now sometimes cause blood splatters, instead of it never happening. Will also be affected by how much damage is done
  • Increased required distance from player before scripts are added to NPCs
  • Slightly reduced weapon blood duration
  • Slightly increase small blood size splatters
  • Removed unneeded dragon and horse body data. Saddle data was also added to them by patches
  • Added beta file for scripts to now be handled by magic cloak instead of alias. May improve compatibility with certain quests and actors. Compatibility patches and optional files will work with this.

Dawnguard compatibility patch and Darker Brighter Blood have also been updated.

• 1 month later...

So I was reading up on the description page for the Enchanced BLood Texture mod and found that the author advises the user to not clean his esp as it might cause some weird issues.

Just wanted to let the community know if your like me who has been cleaning most if not all my mods besides USKP

EDIT: Let me rephrase my previous statement,

He advises you to not clean the esp yourself and use his version instead/ =)

• 4 weeks later...

Big update is out

*Version 3.0*

-Changed script applying method to magic cloak. You will need to do a "clean" save of the mod, unless you were using the beta version from 2.5. Follow the updating/clean save procedures.

-Manual changes to the Skyrim ini to increase blood lifetime is no longer required

-Main plugin cleaned

-Fixed some minor script error reports

-Fixed duplicated blood spurts when decapped

-Fixed player not bleeding (if you were using the beta file in v2.5)

-Fixed no blood splatters when attacking someone in a bleeding out state

-Fixed blood drop script duplicating when the victim has low health then goes into a bleedout state

-Possible improvements to death detection for blood drop script

-Blood splatters appearing when blocking will now only apply when at medium to low health

-Changed blood textures used during executor beheading scenes

-Reduced giant club weapon and werewolf claw wound sizes

-Added two more blood drop textures and two low health blood splatter textures

-Changed a condition for combat hits so that NPCs will have the same chance of causing blood as the player

-Changed one small blood texture, one severe blood texture and normal maps of all small splatters

-Changed the blood drop points further forward when someone goes into a bleedout state. Blood drops should be more visable.

-Slightly increased size to severe blood splatters and to some small blood splatters

-Slightly reduced blood pool normal map intensity

-Slightly changed Dwarven oil blood, drauger wounds, and blood drops

-Script optimization

-Added 512 resolution textures

-Fixed Larger blood splatter plugin using wrong values and removed dirty edits

-Split darker and brighter blood color optional files

Big update is out

-Manual changes to the Skyrim ini to increase blood lifetime is no longer required

I saw this but then I wonder why the tweaks are still on the description page and in the archive, or are those different settings that still need to be applied?

Big update is out

I saw this but then I wonder why the tweaks are still on the description page and in the archive, or are those different settings that still need to be applied?
He probably forgot to remove them. The reason they're not needed any more is because he has added an .ini file with those tweaks alongside the .esp file.

You can still use the existing tweaks and just ignore that file.

• 5 months later...

Hi there.

I was looking through the files for EBT and I saw that it says in the readme that the only thing in the bsa is the brawls bug patch, and that you don't need that if you already have the main patch. I just wanted to check if it is indeed safe to delete the bsa in this case, or, if it's kept in, will it create problems having it there alongside the BBP?

Sorry if that's a noob question, I don't understand the finer points of this stuff.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

I don't know about that? EBT causes so many freezes and the blood scripts have never really been perfected, plus the guy that developed them isn't working on anything new. Maybe keep the textures and drop the EBT plugin. That's pretty much what I have done.

I don't know about that? EBT causes so many freezes and the blood scripts have never really been perfected' date=' plus the guy that developed them isn't working on anything new. Maybe keep the textures and drop the EBT plugin. That's pretty much what I have done.[/quote']

If EBT is scripted correctly and the plugin optimized, I don't see any reason that it would need to be updated again ...

Are you sure that it causes freezes and the scripts are not optimized?