Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

If you're running a Bashed Patch as you should be, these two plugins are integrated into it. You shouldn't need them active in your load order.

Yes they are integrated in bash and not actively enabled.  but the order is important for bash to incorporate the changes from Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp properly.  and as I said, the new MCM is still a good sign.

Ok here is what it says:

Meta Rule Instructions
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Load after:

• Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp 

Yet  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp (this should be at the very bottom of your load order)  According to the Mod Page.

​When I followed W&AFR recommendations I got a different MCM and I think a more stable game.

So in my opinion....NO.  But you are the experts...I just follow... ::): 

Edited by Silverpanther34

Honestly, I didn't think it would be that big a deal since those plugin aren't even active. It'd be better to just hide the WAF one and remove the LOOT rule.

But, only for Extended user, since they are the only ones using CCOR.

I can't wait until Extended is officially a pack and we don't have to worry about Core/Extended stuff on the same page.

The TrueWeaponsLvlLists plugins are not really needed though, right? I think I read somewhere it's meant to help carry those records towards the end of load order so bashed patch gets them, but in my game the records were picked up regardless whether one of these plugins was present or not.

• 2 months later...

I read about half of these pages and didn't see anyone complaining about this so here goes:  Using STEP 2.2.9.1, I get CTDs when using the tanning rack.  Doesn't happen every time, but it happens consistently.  Like, I can make leather out of bear furs, but not wolf.  If I disable XP from Tanning/Smelting, the CTDs go away.  Since it's probably OP to get XP from tanning, it might just make sense to suggest that setting be left as suck in the install instructions.  This is obviously not happening to everyone.