138 replies to this topic

#136 JUNKdeLUXE

JUNKdeLUXE

Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:44 AM

I'm just starting up a SR:LE + Legacy of the Dragonborn game and I'd like some more variety to the spells (vanilla Skyrim is incredibly dull imho).. What I DONT want is super OP spells. I also wouldn't mind if the mod somehow scaled damage with ability (I believe vanilla doesnt do this?) and that it doesn't add 183 almost similar spells. 

So in a nutshell.

1) more various spells (just not a gazillion of them)

2) spell scaling

3) lore friendly

4) NOT OP

Can you recommend me any?

#137 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:54 AM

I'm just starting up a SR:LE + Legacy of the Dragonborn game and I'd like some more variety to the spells (vanilla Skyrim is incredibly dull imho).. What I DONT want is super OP spells. I also wouldn't mind if the mod somehow scaled damage with ability (I believe vanilla doesnt do this?) and that it doesn't add 183 almost similar spells. 

So in a nutshell.

1) more various spells (just not a gazillion of them)

2) spell scaling

3) lore friendly

4) NOT OP

Can you recommend me any?

Maybe Apocalypse?

#138 JUNKdeLUXE

JUNKdeLUXE

Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:12 PM

I'll give it a go.. I believe i've tried it before but either that (or the fact I was using SPERG) made me a walking God by level 20 (or it could have been some other mod)

#139 dreadflopp

dreadflopp

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

I'm looking for a mod that only shows the weapon enchantment animations when they are wielded. Some effects are too intrusive, like the blue inferno effect some bows have (I'm using Animated Weapon Enchants from STEP Extended). I want the effect to be turned off when the bow is placed on the back or a weapon is sheated. Any one have any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users