Is there a mod that... (Mod Detectives)

A) Makes the save/load interface less painful when have multiple characters? Like a two-tiered system where it first lists your characters, and then lets you pick a specific savefile for that char.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64948/?

B) Let's you try to influence the jarls regarding the civil war, using diplomacy to make them switch sides? Especially for Whiterun and the minor ones.

Not that I'm aware off, and would be extremly tricky to implement (reason why no one made it most likely).

• +1 1

Greg, on 25 Nov 2015 - 7:05 PM, said:

The closest mod I can find is SM Essential Player in which your character becomes a ghost for a period of time. Here are a couple of videos that demonstrate the mod.

Thanks for the suggestion, I had a look but its not quite where its at either. I think if I try anything (& I may not bother if it looks too risky stability wise) I'll try the Death Alternative in order to have either me or any companions stay down to the fight's end when they go down, & if everyone does I'll just quit skyrim & reload for death rather than its alternative.

Edited by cccow

Is there a mod that:

A) Makes the save/load interface less painful when have multiple characters? Like a two-tiered system where it first lists your characters, and then lets you pick a specific savefile for that char.

Mod Organizer can store savegames for each profile separately. So you will see saves only for this profile. Of course this is useful only when you are using MO and separate profile for each character.

Sorry for my English.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a mod that ...

slows down the health gain after taking an injury?   In the past I used Requiem and that's a feature I enjoyed for the realism.   Only way to improve health is to apply a poultice and sleep.  That and potions game you a temp gain.   But I'm back to vanilla without an overhaul and wonder if there's a mod or tweak for that.   Thanks !

• 1 month later...

Is anyone aware of any additional mods that help slow the progression through the ranks of the various guilds or that balance the skills in a way that meets the STEP mandate? I've outlined the various factions/guilds and skills along with appropriate mods that either are currently in STEP or are being tested for inclusion in the next STEP guide. For the factions/guilds, it would be nice to have something along the lines of Thieves Guild Requirements and Enhanced Skyrim Factions - Companiions that are configurable via MCM.

The list of factions comes from one a Skyrim wiki so I just included them all for completeness. I would really like to find a mod for the Dark Brotherhood, but the closest I've been able to find is The Dark Brotherhood Resurrection Part 1. This is a very interesting mod, but it doesn't quite fit in.

Factions/Guilds

• Bards College:
  • Blades:
  • College of Winterhold: Not so Fast - Mage Guild
  • Companions: Enhanced Skyrim Factions - Companions
  • Coven of Namira: perhaps unnecessary?
  • Dark Brotherhood:
  • Dawnguard:
  • Greybeards: perhaps unnecessary?
  • House Telavani: perhaps unnecessary?
  • Imperial Legion: perhaps unnecessary since this is tied to the civil war
  • Nightingales: perhaps unnecessary since this is tied into the Thieves Guild
  • Stormcloaks: perhaps unnecessary since this is tied to the civil war
  • Thieves Guild: Thieves Guild Requirements
  • Tribal Orcs: one quest to slay a giant and you're a blood brother?
  • Volkihar Clan:

Magic Skills

• Alteration:
  • Conjuration:
  • Destruction:
  • Enchanting:
  • Illusion:
  • Restoration:

Combat Skills

• Archery:
  • Block:
  • Heavy Armor:
  • Light Armor:
  • One-Handed:
  • Two-Handed:

Stealth Skills

Misc Skills

I'm searching for a mod.  I know it exists, I had it in my bookmarks once, never played with it though.

This mod had 2 files, one for all encounters (bandits, etc) and another for all non sentient creatures.

It basically uncapped the level of the creatures and added more dangerous creatures to the realm of Skyrim, so that when you reach level 50-60, trolls, giants, bears, etc are still dangerous and there are other critters too in the second file.

I just can't remember the name, and now I want to try it...  I thought it was called "Dangerous creatures" but that's not the one I'm searching for

Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Is there a mod that ...

slows down the health gain after taking an injury?   In the past I used Requiem and that's a feature I enjoyed for the realism.   Only way to improve health is to apply a poultice and sleep.  That and potions game you a temp gain.   But I'm back to vanilla without an overhaul and wonder if there's a mod or tweak for that.   Thanks !

Vigor - Comabt and Injuries perhaps.

Edited by Ogham

• 1 month later...