Hi, I hope I can ask for help here, it's not STEP related...

I've been having these graphical problems recently where some textures have blue dots. here, I will post an image ...

Can anyone help me what that is, I could find more help on other forums. They just talk about blue outlines that can be fixed by turning ingame AA and AF off and forcing grom nVidia. But this isn't it.

Did you run your textures through an optimizer? This is texture related and may or may not also be related to graphics or hardware. My guess is that you do not see this with vanilla textures in the same location?

Yes, it doesn't happen on vanilla. The strange thing is that after I installed all the textures I ran "Optimizer textures" and I didn't see this problem until now (after more then 70 hours of gameplay). All my textures are from STEP.

Is it possible that I did something wrong in ".ini" files? Although it doesn't seem likely to me...

rename your ini's files and start up skyrim from the launcher to build default ones and test. If it fixes it you know where to look, if not delete your new ini's and rename the old ones back to default.

It probably is an improperly formatted dds file though, never seen that particular artifact myself though.

It could also be a combination of drivers & dds improper format. Perhaps you recently updated your dirivers and this became noticeable?

- I don't think so, I had this problem even before both updating drivers and installing STEP (when I had mods I combined myself).

It could be something wrong in settings but I just can't figure it out, and nobody seams to have a similar problem. I took that picture in Shimmermist Caves, just north-east of Whiterun. So annoying... :(

EDIT: I've noticed that the graphics issue only occurs in dungeons where Falmer are found...