Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB

TechAngel85

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50065/?

I've only used my phone to look at the mod page, pictures and video but I have to say that this looks amazing from the video! Very realistic which is what I aim for. I'm just not sure how I would feel about having to use the author's modified weathers.

This will be one of the first ENBs I try out when I get my system built.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always try it out on your own end! Videos do have a certain amount of color degradation due to compression changes etc.

But any who has been over at enbdev galleries from time to time will know the stuff. Worth checking out!

The author says he's done sine tweaking if the weathers which is provided via a ESP file and claims this ENB will likely not look good without his weathers since it's designed around it.

One issue I noticed in the video was it was raining but there were no rain ripples on the water in the background.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.

Yeah he is correct in that... his preset does not use the vanilla image spaces at all, hence he had to make some changes to compensate. Sort of like the weather patch for CoT...

As for the rain.. then perhaps the person who made the video does not have the required texture installed... or one that does not display the effect properly.

• 5 months later...

I ditched Realvision Option A and all its requirements plus Supreme Storms for NLA 1.4beta and Relighting Skyrim. Not planning on going back.Although I never bothered to stop and see if rain effects water or not. I'm too busy looking at the rain itself, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

i really like this ENB.  Looks and runs great plus i do not have to use/keep up with all the COT patches.  previously used REalVision and COT plus RLO.  still trying to decide on interior lighting mod but will probably stick with RLO since i am used to it. 

I use the NLA with the full ELE (by Jawz on the ENB forum) and Relighting Skyrim. Instead of this ENB preset I use Serenity, the combination looks fantastic, NLA really connects the sky with the water, overcast weather gives very dark lakes and rivers, a clear and sunny day gives amazing blue water.