Rens HD Shrines (by Rengel)

rootsrat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I just need to man up and switch from WB to MO. I like WB :-(

With the 2.2.8 update we are integrating MO much more and with profile support you don't have to worry about messing things up with your step or personnel installs.

Plus you can keep wb for the bashed patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I just need to man up and switch from WB to MO. I like WB :-(

WB confused the hell out of me, lol. I mean I can make a bashed patch in it and that's it. MO, once I realized each profile has its own set of inis, was actually really intuitive for me personally -- but everybody's different on what clicks for them of course :)

Ren' date=' have you thought about covering blessings as well?[/quote']

What do you mean by blessings?

Well there are shrine statues and blessing statues. You only Cover the shrines. The blessing statues are temporary spells whereas the statues are permanent.

What are you talking about? I've never heard if these permanent statue blessings.

Nvm, forget what I'm talking about. I didn't' realize that Dawnguard DLC adds new Shrines and I guess you just did the Vanilla ones, right? I think that is what happened.

Now, what you talking about? I never saw these and I played through DG twice already.

Nvm' date=' forget what I'm talking about. I didn't' realize that Dawnguard DLC adds new Shrines and I guess you just did the Vanilla ones' date=' right? I think that is what happened.[/quote'']

Now, what you talking about? I never saw these and I played through DG twice already.

i.e, https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shrine_of_Auriel

Nvm' date=' forget what I'm talking about. I didn't' realize that Dawnguard DLC adds new Shrines and I guess you just did the Vanilla ones' date=' right? I think that is what happened.[/quote'']

i.e, https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shrine_of_Auriel

Was just focusing in the nine divines but maayybee will do auriels shrine as a misc =]!

Edit: Alternates are up!