The New STEP-Community Boards

z929669

Prisoner -> Beggar -> Citizen -> Bard -> Guard (possibly something like Legate instead) -> Thane -> Jarl -> Dragonborn (highest normally attainable) -> High King (moderators) -> Daedric Prince (admins)

Anyways, back to schoolwork >.<

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prisoner -> Beggar -> Citizen -> Bard -> Guard (possibly something like Legate instead) -> Thane -> Jarl -> Dragonborn (highest normally attainable) -> High King (moderators) -> Daedric Prince (admins)

Anyways, back to schoolwork >.

Daedric Lord (not prince!)

Actually we should add a this site is now defunct message and drop a link to this site in the header of the old site. After we have all the basic stuff here completed, still some stuff cooking on the backend.

Wow... just read this, and just before that, I posted an announcement to the old site that it is now "defunct" :lol:

We think alike:thumbsup:

I also closed all forums but announcements to all but admin, so the content is still available, but not exposed.

Now I will PM Jaysus about that sword, as it has received a lot of positive feedback. ....

Now I will PM Jaysus about that sword, as it has received a lot of positive feedback. ....

I don't mind his name but is the item name really necessary? Maybe I'm just being too anal about keeping that kind of clutter off the page.

Also, it might be construed as a targetted advertisement for JaySuS, what if we used other good images from STEP too (SMIM comes to mind)? We could set them up on a rotation or something. It'd be really cool if we got a bunch of them and randomized them, assuming the coding is there to do something like that.

Farlo,

Fixed the sword name, and we have JaySuS' blessing:

yup its fine with me :)

maybe make the outline of the text thinner tho ;) ...feels a bit cartoonish atm

i would also use the same outline/effects on all elemets in that header, like add the outline to the sword too

and use the same font for title and under-text

lala... just some criticism hehe

good luck with that page :)

Archived