Guys, I may have made a boo boo. I forgot to sort the masters for the patches because I always forget to sort them.
Might be a problem for any using a Skyproc mod. The patcher can have issues otherwise it's fine as it is, won't cause crashes or anything.
Best make a new patch version then, since STEP
is a precursor to larger builds.
- Distant Decal Fix - move atfer Dead Body Collision (alphabetical order)
- 83Willows 101BugsHD - move as the 1st mod in section (alphabetical order)
- Bellyache's Creature Pack - move before Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack (alphabetical order)
- Septim HD - not a bug, but the discussion should be reactivated on this one
- STEP:Core Patch - requires ADS.esp plugin as master. What is this file?
Thanks (and I agree on dropping Septims HD ... will post on that.)