v2.2.9 Development

z929669

I think you should had a comment for "Main Font Replacement" advising to use it only with an english localization. I play in French and when I tried this mod there were no support for non english characters, so there were blank instead of the correct characters.

• +1 1

I think you should had a comment for "Main Font Replacement" advising to use it only with an english localization. I play in French and when I tried this mod there were no support for non english characters, so there were blank instead of the correct characters.

Didn't even think about that. Thanks for pointing it out.

On the Wiki-Page for LOOT it says under point 3: "For the Binary field, browse to your BOSS installation and select the LOOT.exe application."

Surely just a little copy-paste error but it might confuse newcomers. :)

On the Wiki-Page for LOOT it says under point 3: "For the Binary field, browse to your BOSS installation and select the LOOT.exe application."

Surely just a little copy-paste error but it might confuse newcomers. :)

That... would be my fault. The LOOT page's instructions were originally just a BOSS copy-paste(WIP I imagine), I was looking at it yesterday and spotted this so replaced "BOSS" with "LOOT", guess I missed one of them.

Just to bring it to light, WAF.
https://wiki.step-project.com/Weapons_and_Armor_Fixes

Download and install the following:

• "Weapons and Armor Fixes - COMPLETE PLUS"
  • "Compatibility Patch - Guard Dialogue Overhaul" - select the COMPLETE PLUS or TRUE WEAPONS option only
  • "Improved Closefaced Helmets -- WAF and CCF Compatible Versions" - ONLY "Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp" is needed (see explanation). However, do not enable "Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp" until the actual Improved Closefaced Helmets mod is installed in section 2.I, or guards will be walking around without helmets.

WAF Complete Plus v4.0 has no compatibility patches relating to GDO or ICH. v5 has ICH patches but nothing relating to GDO nor is it on GDO's own page or anywhere else I could think of. Is this supposed to be found somewhere else?