aMidianBorn Imperial Light and Studded (by CaBaL120)

rootsrat

Yes CJ, now to decide which is better. After a VERY brief look they seem to gave have different aesthetics. EOtW's seem more of a polished up version of vanilla - what the troops on garrison duty wear or for parades and inspections. Cabal's (especially the female) seem more field adapted to campaigning in Skyrim's harsh climate - the extra fur trim on skirts and boots to keep warm for example. Or at least that was my very quick first impression. They also looked a bit banged up - for example the metal bits in the studded version have gashed in them where they stopped a sword blow in the past. (The detail on these textures is amazing.)

thank you all .

i released the work as "dry" replacer of textures and did not apply some (imo needed) fixes on uvmaps to leave compatibility untouched.... there was something to do with transparencies on skirt too... the idea is to not mess compatibility with other popular mods already available... at least until my whole imperial collection is complete....

feel free to mix and match with other mods without problems :)

The inside of the Imperial Shield is seriously in need of some Cabal loving' too! I hope it is in some future To Do list.

sadly almost any piece of this set needs lots of work mate...not just the awfull shields ...i'm trying to do the possible

• 3 years later...

It is not fully clear from the guide, at the time of writing, of which file one is supposed to download and install. I do guess however, that it is the optional file called aMidianBorn ImperialLight and LightStudded. The texture files in it has the resolution 2048x2048.

Edited by TorNyan

It is not fully clear from the guide, at the time of writing, of which file one is supposed to download and install. I do guess however, that it is the optional file called aMidianBorn ImperialLight and LightStudded. The texture files in it has the resolution 2048x2048.

No, that is the old version 1.0.

You want the updated v1.1 file. Main files, "aMidianBorn Imperial Light 1dot1_2k".

No, that is the old version 1.0.

You want the updated v1.1 file. Main files, "aMidianBorn Imperial Light 1dot1_2k".

Oops. That is true.

1.1 said "Imperial Light" and 1.0 said "ImperialLight and ImperialStudded", so I thought that 1.1 did not contain ImperialStudded. And I missed the difference in version numbers.

Edited by TorNyan