STEP and Skyrim 1.6 [Official] Bug Reports

frihyland

Question

Unconfirmed Issues with 1.6

• So far I am aware of a major bugs with the Campanions guild introduced by 1.6 to the vanilla game, avoid them and their quests until a future patch.
  • For mods their are reports of UI elements breaking, mostly the crosshairs. Voice dialogue is also having issues as well as animations.
  • Overall 1.6 is a tremendous improvement with many major bugfixes and optimizations, its another milestone moving forward.
  • Unfortunately the mod issues cannot even be worked on until a 1.6 compatible version of the CK is released, then it will take a mod authors a while to implement, be patient.
  • Thread open for reporting your issues.

• Answers 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I knew there would be issues, but figured I could get around them by disabling SLI.

Unfortunately, if I have two cards in the case I cannot get surround resolution from a single card. Nvidia Control Panel won't let me and I'm not about to uninstall my SLI setup every time I want to play Skyrim.

For now my solution has been to enabled 3d and hide it (unfortunately not available in the latest beta driver with the performance improvements) and reduce down to 1920x1080 and pray that Bethesda fixes the damned shadows issues but I'm not holding my breath... honestly I'm starting to think Skyrim is more work than it's worth these days.

Are there some rigs that are running SLI or CrossFire that work? Would it be worth it to to make a dual card thread since Elder Scrolls has always had problems with dual card mode and nobody seems to be able to figure out why?

The reason I am asking is I don't know if I should upgrade my processor or add another video card. I'd rather get the issue with SLI or Crossfire figured out though. It's been a problem long enough! DYT.

sorry for posting in the wrong thread!

Are there some rigs that are running SLI or CrossFire that work? Would it be worth it to to make a dual card thread since Elder Scrolls has always had problems with dual card mode and nobody seems to be able to figure out why?

The reason I am asking is I don't know if I should upgrade my processor or add another video card. I'd rather get the issue with SLI or Crossfire figured out though. It's been a problem long enough! DYT.

sorry for posting in the wrong thread!

you can write about that here ;-)