Farmhouse Chimneys (by Scarla)

Noobsayer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FYI, unfortunately it looks like Scarla has retired from Skyrim modding. However, she has also given wide-open permission for anyone to modify her work and upload wherever.

See this sticky post from the Nexus posts page for this mod:

A NOTE FROM SCARLA:

At the moment I do not have the time or motivation to update or support my mods. I encourage people to help each other out here in the comments. Modders are also free to build upon my work or make changes and upload it wherever they like.

I can still be reached via private message, and I have some ideas on the back burner that I might get around to uploading some day. But for now, thank you all for your kind words and support, and a special thank you to the handful of people who donated. I hope you all enjoy your stay in Skyrim as much as I have.

It looks like STEP can now add the CRF patch in the Compilation.

I'm 99% sure that the CRF patch is already included in the STEP patches because we wouldn't be able to use it in it's current way because it's not usable without USKP. I'll make a version for USLEEP and upload it to the nexus for the rest of the community though if no one else has done it already. 

EDIT: Here's the patch without USKP as a master: https://copy.com/oG2czUUdISliyJ7v

I don't know if CRF has added more buildings lately, so it'll take some time to update it if it does. 

If it's already included in the STEP patches, that's fantastic.

It definitely would be a good deed for the community to upload a USLEEP version on Nexus, for sure. I wonder if the USLEEP Farmhouse Chimneys CRF Patch would be a good candidate for The Ruffled Feather? RF already contains the optional chimney stacks, etc. for this mod.

Edit: Also, if the Farmhouse Chimneys CRF patch is in the STEP patches, the note in the wiki page referencing it should be removed:

Don't use the CRF addon until it is updated.

I assumed from this note that it wasn't in the patches, so I downloaded it myself and used Mator's USLEEP swap masters script to add it.