Farmhouse Chimneys (by Scarla)

Noobsayer

It doesn't look like a different host for the CRF patch will be required after all. Farmhouse Chimneys has been updated to v2.3. No changes except to update the Cutting Room Floor patch for USLEEP compatibility.

FYI, the wiki page for Farmhouse Chimneys currently states: STEP recommends the Farmhouse Chimneys 2.2 main file. Don't use the CRF addon until it is updated.

v2.2 is still available as an optional file, but there are four different optional files alone that have "2.2" in the name. This could be confusing for newer users. I suggest recommending to download the v2.3 main file, and recommending against using any of the patches (as Ess has said above that the CRF patch is in the Compilation).

It doesn't look like a different host for the CRF patch will be required after all. Farmhouse Chimneys has been updated to v2.3. No changes except to update the Cutting Room Floor patch for USLEEP compatibility.

FYI, the wiki page for Farmhouse Chimneys currently states: STEP recommends the Farmhouse Chimneys 2.2 main file. Don't use the CRF addon until it is updated.

v2.2 is still available as an optional file, but there are four different optional files alone that have "2.2" in the name. This could be confusing for newer users. I suggest recommending to download the v2.3 main file, and recommending against using any of the patches (as Ess has said above that the CRF patch is in the Compilation).

Thanks, I fixed the mod page. 

Wiki page can do with another update, it shows 2.3 as the latest and 2.5 is the only version available.

Also the FOMOD text on the wiki uses the term: Standard whereas the actual fomod uses: Original. Yeah I know, petty, but I just can't help myself. :;):

Scarla has been busy! It looks SPs meshes are in Farmhouse Chimneys now. Will this affect install options for The Ruffled Feather?

Changelog:

Version 2.5

- Fixed many of the patches that for some reason used injected records

Version 2.4

- Added SparrowPrince's alternative meshes 
- Added patches for Arthmoor's village mods 
- Added a patch for Aurora Village 
- Added some merged patches

Version 2.3

- Updated the Cutting Room Floor patch for USLEEP

Wiki page can do with another update, it shows 2.3 as the latest and 2.5 is the only version available.

Also the FOMOD text on the wiki uses the term: Standard whereas the actual fomod uses: Original. Yeah I know, petty, but I just can't help myself. :;):

I have this mod open in a tab to update the page. Just have a lot going on right now. I'll get to it soon, if no one else does.

• 2 months later...

Also, 2.5 of Farmhouse Chimneys is no longer available so I am unsure if I should download 2.6 or not. 2.6 comes with even more options and I do not know if they will conflict/effect anything.

Edited by Tykune

Well, actually should be added the option for SparrowPrince's thinner meshes, since they got recently removed from The Ruffled Feather.

I tried today the "Install for STEP" option in TRF Fomod installer, and I can confirm that the chimneys meshes are not present, so they should be installed from this mod (which makes more sense, afterall).

Edited by obzBen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've updated the mod today to version 3.0.0:

General

Version reset for new Version Scheme and to match SE version.

Even if you don't use the new location mods, I would still recommend an update since the overall mod has been updated.

Addons
Made new addons to cover the following mods:

• Helarchen Creek, by Arthmoor
  • Dragon Bridge, by Arthmoor

Plugin Updates
The following merged plugins were updated using the latest version of each mod:

• FarmhouseChimneysMergedPatches.esp (see below)
  • FarmhouseChimneysNewVillagesMerged (added Helarchen Creek)
  • FarmhouseChimneys CRF-LAL Merged.esp (updated)
  • FarmhouseChimneysArthmoorVillagesMerged.esp (added Dragon Bridge and updated)

Wyrmstooth was removed from the overall merged plugin (FarmhouseChimneysMergedPatches.esp) due to it no longer being easily accessible.

The merged patches can not be used unless all the required mods are already installed. Sorry, this was to prevent false bug reports of CTDs due to users not having all the required mods while having the merged plugin active.

All plugins were updated with the latest version of the Unofficial Patch.

Installers
I have updated the FOMOD installer for some changes made with removing Wyrmstooth from the overall merged plugin. The installer will also auto-select the addon options best suited for the current active load order.

I have included a new Wizard installer for Wrye Bash users. Credit to Mertz for the initial installer. I have edited and customized it further. The wizard will also auto-select the addon options best suited for the current active load order.

• 6 months later...