SkyUI (by the SkyUI Team)

frihyland

• 1 month later...
Thats just the graphics not the default layout' date=' its just a test :P  and its completely user configurable anyway.[/quote']

In that case: awesome!  I never liked that the bars were spread out across the bottom and faded to the middle, it's kind of hard to tell exactly how much you have left at a glance.  Can't wait to see a compact version.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

SkyUI 3.0-beta1 was released yesterday:

(MCM) Addressed an issue that would leave config menus in a broken state if SkyUI is added, removed, and added again later on. The problem was that in this case script variables are reset, but the OnInit() event is not fired again, leaving arrays and other complex types uninitialized. To handle this, we added a new a event to the Config Menu API: OnConfigInit(). Anything you'd normally do in OnInit(), like initializing arrays, you should do in OnConfigInit() now.(SkyUI) Scheduled the widget framework (including the active effecst widget) to be released in a later version (3.1). There is still some work to be done and we didn't want to delay 3.0 any further.

(SkyUI) Changed rounding precision of weight (and other attributes) from 1 to 2 decimals.

(SkyUI) Added carry weight to bottom bar for barter.

(SkyUI) Fixed issue that could cause crashes when the player has spells without any effects attached. Probably also prevents the same happening for other inventory-related crashes.

(SkyUI) Added gamepad method to open the column select menu (Hold toggle column state for 1 second... no more free buttons ).

(SkyUI) Tweaked sorting.

(SkyUI) Did most of the localization (though there are still some translations missing, see the translation spreadsheet, maybe you can help to fill some gaps).

(SkyUI) Lots of other tweaks and fixes.

And then SkyUI 3.0-beta2 today:

(SkyUI) Fixed missing damage value for arrows.(SkyUI) Fixed broken quantity prompt option.

(SkyUI) Auto-detect 3D item position for 5:4 aspect ratios.

(SkyUI) Updated uninstallation/updating section of the readme.

Download link

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4iEH8ar3jtxeVNiOVFhRUlLcmc

SkyUI 3.0-beta3 is out

(MCM) OnVersionUpdate() is now triggered on game reload, not at some later point.(MCM) Added a check to prevent the same config menu from registering multiple times.

(SDK) Included MCM examples.

(SkyUI) Replaced the config menu quest with a new form to force a reset.

(SkyUI) Added options to remap Search, Switch Tab and Equip Mode to the config menu (again...). Before, they were automatically matched to controls like Jump, Sprint and Sneak. That didn't account for cases where you bind these to a mouse button, because mouse button input is not detected the regular way.

(SkyUI) Fixed some typos.

(SkyUI) Updated translations.

(SkyUI) Fixed icon for gold.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4iEH8ar3jtxSU91NlJBTGVPNDg

• 1 month later...

Every time i enable this mod it works fine. But when i stop playing and then start skyrim again the mod is secretly deactivated, it still SHOWS as activated, but the save game says "This game relies on a mod that is no longer active blablabla"...

The only way to fix this is to disable it, load a save and save, then enable it again...

All i use is some STEP mods and ModOrganizer.

I hope this is the right place to post this.