• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lolbored

lolbored

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

Not sure if this goes here but is there any chance of some sort of ENB Installer? After messing with it for 7 or 8 hours trying to use SkyRealism with the manager and setting all the options and changing all the files I gave up. Would be nice to have something for people who are less experienced in this to have a chance to use it with out pulling out their hair.

#2 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

Don't use the manager, I really don't see why people bother. Just extract the files from the enbseries site (the wrapper folder) and download a preset.

#3 Aiyen

Aiyen

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

The best thing to do with ENB is to learn just to manually install it. It is a very very simple process. It is almost always the same files every time. And each time you try out a new one, they are also almost always called the same and will automatically overwrite when you copy them into the skyrim dir. Also most of the files and folders start with enb so they are easy to spot. If all else fails you can just keep the folder of the mod around and then you can see all the files you need to delete if you do not want to use it anymore. The only file you should not change every time is the enblocal.ini... regardless of what a preset comes with. The manager is known to cause issues, since it just does not perform what it should every time, so I do not recommend anybody using it.

#4 gurugeorge

gurugeorge

Prisoner

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:01 PM

Just noticed this topic, and thought I should chime in to flag this ENB FXAA SweetFX manager which I think is much better than that other one.  It's "aware" of all three types of post-processing thingies, in the many forms that people have them.  The only thing it's not aware of that I know is HiAlgoBoost.

It even deals with the extra folders that sometimes come with these things.

Very easy and intuitive to use, and more recently ongoingly tweaked.

Edited by gurugeorge, 14 September 2014 - 05:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users