Serenity ENB

prod80

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first of all, I don't see how it's irrelevent. I might stick with your CoT version and I wanted to know if the cot versions of ess and ss were compatible with it. It's not obvious to me. I thought that maybe since the cot version used cot weathers that it might have been different in terms of what it was compatible with! I'm not an enb creator! I'm just starting to understand how these things work!

Supreme Storms and ESS do not work out of the Box with Serenity. They worked with the old version only because they were an integrated part of the CoT weather patch and the ENB was build around that. Saerileth only told on the page how to change the weather ini to have ESS work with the ENB.

Supreme Storms and ESS do not work out of the Box with Serenity. They worked with the old version only because they were an integrated part of the CoT weather patch and the ENB was build around that. Saerileth only told on the page how to change the weather ini to have ESS work with the ENB.

Yea! That's what I wanted to know the answer to! I figured since the old Serenity was using CoT weathers, that the CoT versions of ESS and SS would work! Anyway, Saeileth said that Supreme Storms seems to work fine with Serenity, so that's cool. I can go without ESS. I only recently started using that mod anyway. I can't wait to try it out! I'm sure I'll have more questions to bug you with, so be prepared :-P. Great work. 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone encountered the loss of half the screen (the "brown haze") with Serenity ENB, disabling "mist" in enbseries quick fixes but I'm trying to find a better solution. I saw a reference on the ENB forums to floatpointrender=1 mistakenly added to skyrim.ini (instead of skyrimprefs.ini) causing the issue, wasn't sure if bDrawShaderGrass=1 or bGrassPointLighting=1 could do same?

Edited by redirishlord

I'm running ELFX with ELE, I wonder if ELE touches some of the same data? I recently uninstalled Audio Overhaul and changed the install order for ELFX & ELE in Wrye/BAIN, I realize changes like this are problematic for existing saves but I've got a reset planned for end of March anyway.

Edited by redirishlord