Radiant and Unique Potions and Poison HD (by XRC)

mightyusaid

Discussion thread:

Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD by XRC

Wiki Link

Ok so this mod basically replaces the textures of the potions and poisons to an hd look and all of them look unique compared to what type of potion they are. Dont get ahead of me, oh we already pots and poison retext in step, the reason i showed this mod is because IMO i think its better than Silly Level of Detail - Potions and Poisons. Check it out i personally love this mod.

These are too gaudy and unrealistic for my tastes. Potions/poisons should be much smaller and in either clear or opaque, nondescript containers with labels in some cases, mostly handwritten or iconic IMO.

I am waiting for someone to produce a smaller potions/poisons mod. My character is tired of the weighty clanking of those huge bottles and flagons :P

I installed this and tried it and while it is a good idea and I like some of the designs, the glow is way too intense. It makes the bottles stand out far too much and is very intrusive. So I'm back to Silly Level of Detail for now. Once the non-glowing version is released I will probably give this one another shot though. A great idea, it just needs a little more work.

I've been using the non-glowing version and I like that it provides some interesting differences among potion types. I was using the SLOD ceramic potions and poisons but I like this one better. I agree with the previous comments on the glowing bottle version; it was too much.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...