Unable to post links

EssArrBee

Question

Yup. I pressed ctrl+c/v while saying cut, paste, and several expletives. I also find right clicking to indicate "paste" and the menu option for links to fail for me.

I've had this issue since the new sight went up. Other websites and programs all operate as expected with regard to cut and paste functions.

Edited by redirishlord

I am still unable to "ctrl+v" to copy into my forum posts, if I "right-click" the menu option to paste is also "greyed-out" aand non-functional. When I attempt to use the link option from this forum's post menu I am unable to complete the function, I ultimately have to  use the back button to reload the page. I am also unable to successfully "quote" using the button provided on the forum.

It appears I am the only users suffering from this issue? Are my profile or other "back end" forum settings somehow unique, is it possible for an administrator/moderator to verify my forum account is setup correctly? If there is troubleshooting I could do on my end I would be happy to do so and report the results, perhaps that would help others as well (if I'm not completely unique in having this issue).

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I have not, I am using Internet Explorer. Is there a STEP preferred alternative?

Look who can quote himself & cut & paste phazer11's motto: Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. So study hard and be evil.

This guy https://forum.step-project.com/user/2819-redirishlord/

Thanks for the suggestion phazer11, I'm a Firefox kid now.