Requiem Pack (WIP)

UPDATE:

Have done the new Requiem setup - no problems while installing: no errors, used all the patches kept to guides and advices how to arrange load order.

Have been playing for more than four hours now and have no issues. First I thought the leveling was broken because I needed just to run 100 meters to level Evasion from 5 to 6. But that's just in the beginning and because I have played Requiem 1.7.3 with a level 55 character for a long time I have forgotten how fast it can go with low skills.

Here is my load order on Modwatch

My custom patch is not done yet, now that I know how to do it I have to decide what to patch.

Edited by BUBISHI
  • 1 year later...

I just wiped my installs due to a new SSD and started by building STEP Extended from scratch.  Gotten better at it, worked 1st time :)

But, I got the bug for Requiem, hard to shake it off after play with it from previous guides.  How is this Pack guide as it's been inactive for nearly 2 years.

Thx

• 3 months later...

Hello fine folks!

I apologize for a noob question, but this is my first time following the STEP guide and I am slightly confused. I am trying to only install mods that will be compatible with Requiem. So I didn't install some of the STEP: Core mods. When I try to install STEP Compilation (which I assume is a compilation of all the mods on the list optimized for STEP), it only installs a couple of MB of textures. I take it, because I don't have all the STEP: Core mods, the STEP Compilation just doesn't install all the texture mods. I can surely download all the mods individually, but I was wondering if there's another workaround. Any tips would be appreciated.