Kuldebar

Question

OK, who is using these together and what's the word?

LOOT is the spiritual successor to BOSS, and was originally planned for release as BOSS v3. However, because it operates in a very different way to BOSS, it was decided to instead release it as a separate utility.

OK, I'm lost. It says to put -NOBOSS when using Skyproc Patchers but where do I put -NOBOSS? 

Open the modify executables and look for the box to the right of the Arguments label and paste it there.

Edit sorry that is for the individual patchers. Run sum and open sum options and uncheck "Run Boss".

Thanks guys. I wasn't aware of SUM

@GSDFan: Do you mean MO's Modify Executables argument line? I tried that on AV before running SUM as I'll only be using it for it since both ASIS and NPC Enchant Fix are, for unknown reasons, not recommended to run with SUM and that didn't stop AV wanting to run BOSS when patching. Anyway, thanks!

Yes it should go at the end of the line that is there and put a space after the last quote mark.

-jar "D:SteamsteamappscommonSkyrimModOrganizer STEPmodsNPC Enchantments Fix 1_4b-48542-1-4bSkyProc PatchersNPC_Enchant_FixNPC_Enchant_Fix.jar" -noboss 

As far as I understand it, you get the same load order regardless of whether the esps are checked or not.

You even get it complaining about dirty edits in plugins that you're not actually loading. So far as I can tell, it treats ticked and un-ticked files exactly the same.

Edited by DocClox

I'm a new MO user * but I think this is a feature, not a bug. I like that my unchecked plugins (right pane) get sorted and such, if I want to remove them from consideration I can uncheck in the left pane.

* was there supposed to be cake, I missed it? Having used/advocated BAIN for so long I really expected cake when I switched over.

I just found out about Loot from Gopher's video, and installed it. It sorts Fallout: New Vegas with no problem, but when it tries to sort skyrim, it crashes. The only thing I can think of that could possibly doing this is the number of Steam Workshop mods I have installed. Any ideas? I used the installed of the most recent stable build.