76 replies to this topic

#76 Octopuss

Octopuss

Swears by everything

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

If it crashes, it probably produces an error. You should grab the log and send it to the author. This is not something you can likely get help with here...

#77 ntblood

ntblood

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:22 PM

Re:fireundubh

Here's how I roll a load order:

• MO: Make sure that mods that overwrite stuff are placed below foundational mods, like the unofficial patches, fixes, and graphics replacers.
  • LOOT: Apply the load order.
  • Wrye Bash: Identify issues relating to missing masters and plugins with out-of-order masters.
  • MO: Remove mods with missing masters.
  • TES5Edit: Correct plugins with out-of-order masters. Save and exit.
  • TES5Edit: Load the entire load order and check for conflicts.
  • TES5Edit: Load conflicting mods and create a patch, if necessary.
  • LOOT: If I created a patch, apply a new load order.
  • Wrye Bash: Generate a bashed patch.
  • MO: Clear the overwrite folder except for the bashed patch and other patches.
  • FNIS: Try very hard to remember to run FNIS again.
  • Start a new game with Papyrus logging turned on.
  • Check BareTail real-time monitor of Papyrus log on second monitor for problems on initialization.
  • No problems? Exit, turn logging off, and play the game.
  • Get annoyed by the lack of some feature, go searching for a mod, create the mod instead, and go back to #1, never progressing any further in the main quest than Riverwood.

Step 11. FNIS: Try very hard to remember to run FNIS again.   Again? when does it get run elsewhere in the steps laid out?
    Also with Step 7. TES5Edit: Correct plugins with out-of-order masters. Save and exit.   <How do you do that. I have TES5edit set up to launch from within MO but don't know how to correct plugins with out-of-order master.
     Thank you

Edited by ntblood, 18 September 2014 - 11:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod organizer, beta release, load order, sorting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users