Photo
wanted

Purposeful Save as Draft (autosave already included)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

Good points ... nevertheless. Implementation is possible, and it is a wanted feature, as mentioned by several others on an adjacent thread (that is why I started this ... it prevents recurrence of the same question over and over again as OT posts on other topics).

#17 stoppingby4now

stoppingby4now

Sleepy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

I just read the thread on IPB forum. The changes to auto save in 4.0 will make this a non issue.

#18 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

Good to know!

What about tags enhancements? (we can start another thread for that if necessary).

#19 CJ2311

CJ2311

High King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

@CJ

You need to click in the quick reply box to engage the editor for the message to show up that Saved Content is available.

Missed your reply last time. Anyway, I did click on the editor and it didn't work. However this only applies if I refresh the page, navigating away or closing then reopening the tab does keep the text.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users