Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

That mod was removed. It's hard to say if it was that exact mod because there are no images anymore, but it's either that or something called NVBS, which was also removed.

I see. Thanks for the help.

Something else to note. The type3 body replacer isn't exactly optimal. Seems to really highlight female neck seams (see Sunny Smiles), and also brings along other issues such as a lack of blood decals and weird LOD transitions when using the pipboy light and getting closer to a character (noticeable with Trudy).

So Stutter Remover seems to be the cause of the annoying hands bug (where if you aim with your weapon in third person, there's a very high chance of your character's hands warping/disappearing). Setting "bReplaceGetTickCount " and "bInject_iFPSClamp" to 0 fixes it, but also reintroduces the microstutter.

The one where they suddenly come down from the top of the screen? Otherwise, I am unfamiliar with it.

Neck seams are fixed with the seam concealer mod. It was pretty bad in vanilla too.

Never heard about LOD on NPCs (in FNV) before. Not completely sure what you are referring to.

Referring to this.

FalloutNV_2017_05_05_00_42_46_992.png

1d0ca89a30.png

45537897f9.png

c9c7700d71.png

I get the glitch with hands coming down from the top of the screen when crouching in third person too. Probably an Enhanced Camera bug.

The neck seams are bad in vanilla, sure. But they're made even more obvious with some of Type 3's modified armours, which decide to show off more of the skin, and make the problem worse.

Will take a screenshot of the LOD thing when I get the chance.

Why would that not be allowed? We just want people to have the best possible experience. I'd thank you rather than chide you for it. :)

Never had that hand bug, Jax, perhaps I have different settings with the Stutter Remover, since you seemed to have narrowed it down to that. Too long since I installed that to remember it though. The crouch bug doesn't come from Enhanced Camera, because I've never used that mod myself. 

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Why would that no be allowed? We just want people to have the best possible experience. I'd thank you rather than chide you for it. :)

Never had that hand bug, Jax, perhaps I have different settings with the Stutter Remover, since you seemed to have narrowed it down to that.

The performance guide is a good resource. The pinned comment on the AWOP page is probably the best resource.

The hand bug is 100% the fps management in NVSR.

Encountering a strange issue with the GECK. Just popped up today, when I try to change an armour model file with another one from a mod directory within MO, it says "invalid directory". Was working fine yesterday, wondering why it's happening now.

Edited by Jax765

Mono, don't know just got a little paranoid i guess ahahah

And yes, that performance guide works wonders. I was having lots of stuttering even with the recomended settings, was having massive blutering (i think is this the word) even CASM couldn't work properly, it didn't matter if turn off the most heavy script mods or not. And after that guide all mods i wanted, the performance my medium machine can have works as intended. For me what made the diference was the NVSR configuration update and the profile inspector. ooohh and the heap replacement in NVSE with the numbers from AWOP pinned comment like darthbdman said.

Mono, don't know just got a little paranoid i guess ahahah

And yes, that performance guide works wonders. I was having lots of stuttering even with the recomended settings, was having massive blutering (i think is this the word) even CASM couldn't work properly, it didn't matter if turn off the most heavy script mods or not. And after that guide all mods i wanted, the performance my medium machine can have works as intended. For me what made the diference was the NVSR configuration update and the profile inspector. ooohh and the heap replacement in NVSE with the numbers from AWOP pinned comment like darthbdman said.

Don't use heap replacement. It causes cell change crahses

I had stuttering as well, but I was using ENB and changing EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=  in enblocal.ini to true worked wonders for me. Not sure if it was just my system, but it made the game smooth as butter for me.