Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Make sure that VWD flag is carried over into the bashed patch because WB failed to do that for me when I tried it's merging last time.

Also those LOD esps are required for gameplay only to switch off LOD models properly in loaded cells, they do not affect LOD generation itself in any way if you don't generate Trees LOD.

I've made a patch for Robert's and Pip-Boy Colours, in case anyone wants any of the optional colors, without the clipping. I'll leave this link here until I get permission to put it up on Nexus. 

Oh, and through some sort of telepathy, I had the same exact idea as this guy, and I upsized my loading screens and tweaked them a bit. I think mine are a little crisper, and I covered the main title screen and company screens, so if anyone wants them, have at it. I sent him a PM about using any of these he might like better, or to fill in any gaps, but I haven't heard back. 

Edited by Skadi

In the Geck, how would I go about randomizing the armour that an npc can spawn with? Drag's NCR overhaul adds extra ranger outfits, curious if I can have, say, Ranger Ghost spawn with a random set of ranger clothing instead of the same one each time.

Make a levelled list with the armors you want, tick "Calculate for each item in count," add said list to the inventory of the NPC, making sure to remove the original armor too. You'll have to use the resurrect command on an NPC that has already spawned.

• +1 2

Make a levelled list with the armors you want, tick "Calculate for each item in count," add said list to the inventory of the NPC, making sure to remove the original armor too. You'll have to use the resurrect command on an NPC that has already spawned.

Thanks. Also is it possible to make it so that an NPC's clothing, if part of a levelled list, will change to another outfit in the same list if you're away from that npc for a period of time? IIRC, npcs with randomly-generated outfits will have the exact same outfits from the very first time you see them.

Many things are possible with scripting, but such a thing needs scripting. What I usually do is I find a mod or a place in the game where something happens that I want to replicate, which in your case would be an NPC changing clothing. I'm not sure if I can think of any such events off the top of my head though. Perhaps the lady in Vault 21, she changes into sleepwear when you, uh, charm her. Might just be replacing her with a new (temporary) NPC though. You could try to see if there's any commands for refreshing inventory at the GECK wiki, and then look into making a script that counts the in-game days and refreshes after a while. In theory that should mean a new outfit each time it is refreshed, so long as they have a levelled list with multiple entries. 

WCP would probably undo all my changes, and thus, ironically, be very incompatible. 

So I am back to modding FNV again after a while and was curious, when RWLE comes back to nexus will I be able to switch to it from RWL, or will I need to start a new game. I have also been debating between Old World ENB and Lucent Enb, Do either of those work with RWL or is there a better enb out there ( I love extremely dark nights and interiors, so I can use nightvision).

So I am back to modding FNV again after a while and was curious, when RWLE comes back to nexus will I be able to switch to it from RWL, or will I need to start a new game. I have also been debating between Old World ENB and Lucent Enb, Do either of those work with RWL or is there a better enb out there ( I love extremely dark nights and interiors, so I can use nightvision)

Those ENBs work as well as any others, it depends on your taste. There's a new one out for the weather, Nevada ENB that seems to look good. I don't use ENB on the Fallouts because it's abandoned and the AA and AO sucks. Because there's no way to adjust for weather, so you'll have weirdly washed out storm clouds with RWL/RWLE, no matter what your preset.

Using RWL until RWLE is up and running would be my suggestion. It doesn't add the extra storms and such, but it's got basically the same lighting and additional clouds. 

I've been working on a reshade preset for RWL/RWLE that I am getting really happy with. The nights are a bit darker, the days are a bit brighter, and the lighting for dawn/dusk is pretty great. If you want, you can try it out.  I have the enblocal included for linking the reshade library, so adjust how you need to. I suggest getting the FO3/FONV patch from enbdev, so you can have the memory tweak and still have AA. 

Edited by Skadi

Im doing Machienzo Merged Mods and adding the Bash Tags in FNVEdits and not getting the same ones as the guide should I just add them in Wrye Flash instead or get the 4 from FNVEdit and call it good or get those and add the 2 that didn't in wrye flash. Thanks ahead of time. I checked forums and I didn't see an answer to that.

Im doing Machienzo Merged Mods and adding the Bash Tags in FNVEdits and not getting the same ones as the guide should I just add them in Wrye Flash instead or get the 4 from FNVEdit and call it good or get those and add the 2 that didn't in wrye flash. Thanks ahead of time. I checked forums and I didn't see an answer to that.

Add the tags manually. I'd also suggest looking at the suggested tags in Loot and adding those, if you're detail oriented. Also, I set my lod improvement esps and the Game Tweaks.esp to load after the bashed patch because bash never seems to apply the moon size tweak (overridden by RWLE, which Loot rightfully puts at the end) or actually carry along all of LODGen's changes.