Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Hey there mate, wonderful project!

I do have a bit of a problem that I can't wrap my head around.

BOSS doesn't find

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

FCOMaster.esm

JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp

Reload Speed Game Start Fix.esp

FCO - Roberts Patch.esp

FCO.esp

FCO Melissa Fix.esp

TrooperOverhaul-Dragbody.esp

1nivVSLArmors.esp

1nivPNSLPatch.esp

Tutorial Killer.esp

Tutorial Killer - Factions.esp

FCO - Willow.esp

in its masterlist. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: After re-installing BOSS, there are now MORE unrecognized plugins than before :(

Edited by Yggdrasilion

I can't get my masterlist to update :( It still has 25 unregistered plugins, whatever I do. I followed your guide to the letter.

Run BOSS through the drop down in MO and make sure that updates master list is ticked before you run it.

The BOSS User Rules Manager doesn't show any User Rules whatsoever. Dunno if that's what you're talking about.

Yeah the rules for plugins that you creAted aren't being seen by BOSS. You need to open bum through MO and make sure that all the plugins listed in the bottom left box are black or blue. Also, make sure to save the user list. Then run BOSS with the button on the top left of BUM. If the mods aren't black then you need to remake the rules as per the guide, do them all at once and make sure save.

Alright, I fixed it! Apparently, it had deleted all my user rules when I reinstalled BOSS.Still can't find JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp, everything else is found.

Remake the rule then or just manually move it right behind the other JIP mod.

OK, major masterlist update part 1 is done. Added all mods up to Safe ShowRaceMenu and additionally overhauled the tagging on the unofficial patches. They should be much more comprehensive now.

Thanks Will.

I'm going to do some more editing right now, so I'll update to reflect the changes. Is there a lot of BOSS contributors? It seems like a backlog of 700 mods is a bit much for just a couple people.

I think most of the contributors are focused on Skyrim right now, so they don't pay as much time to other games. Currently trying to pick up some of that slack.

Also, the changes I made to YUP do require that the Bash Patching instructions be changed - as a few of the tags I added go into catagories that the guide doesn't say to enable. Additionally, the patch now seems to run fine if YUP is checked under "Import Graphics", but that might just be me (I haven't tested the patch yet).

Gonna look at the other mods that you said need tagging, and add those.