Enchantment Reload Fix (by egocarib)

statmonster

It's Animated Weapon Enchants. I would highly recommend that we change our recommendations for that mod to use the optional version without the "horrific" enchanted weapon draw noise.

Seems like a good idea. It seems to be fine for a shock weapon, but the one that causes creatures to flee is a bit excessive.

I third for this mod's inclusion and for changing the recommendation on the other mod. Change that should take two seconds, but don't forget to update the changelog for 2.2.9.1.

Hmmm, should I be updating the changelogs for all the edits to mod pages I've been doing? I only thought of this recently.

If so, I guess I should probably do it now while it's easy enough to track what I've posted.

Hmmm, should I be updating the changelogs for all the edits to mod pages I've been doing? I only thought of this recently.

If so, I guess I should probably do it now while it's easy enough to track what I've posted.

Not for format changes such as updating to new templates. Only for changes that would affect the actual installation of the mod and its options. This would include changing recommendations, changing Meta Rules, adding or subtracting FOMOD options, etc.

Not for format changes such as updating to new templates. Only for changes that would affect the actual installation of the mod and its options. This would include changing recommendations, changing Meta Rules, adding or subtracting FOMOD options, etc.

OK, thanks. I'll dig through my wiki edit list and see what I've done that may need noting.