[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

This mod is simply awesome! It fixes all my seams problem with women (as with Ysolda).

Thank you so much Dragon King!!

Wich tone option do you recommand to reduce seams effect as much as possible? (my principal ennemy in this game ;)

Also, why don't you distribute it on Nexus?

Edit : It seems that two files in your patch are in the wrong folder

femaleheadraces.tri from darkelffemale & highelffemale folders must be placed in

"meshes\actors\character\character assets\"

There can only be one femaleheadraces.tri that take in consideration by the game..so why propose two of them?

or maybe it's just an option to choose between?

Edited by lexo1000

The mod isn't fully tested yet. That is why it's not on Nexus. As for the tone, that is the part that isn't fully tested. ::):

The .tri files are left overs from a fix for those two races. They're still in the file because I have yet to decide to include them. If I did, it would require the use of a plugin. The mod is still in Alpha and I haven't worked on it in a while. For now, those files can be deleted.

Thanks for the precision!

I hope you will continue to work on it because for me it's become a must-have mod :)

Edit : for me the old people have a skin too smooth & soft with your mod. I'm also using Consistent older people mod.

If I want to keep vanilla old skin, could I just remove the femaleold folder?

Edited by lexo1000

STEP has permission. Individual users do not.

This is the first I'm hearing that these are too shiny. In what weather and time of day, is this being experienced? ?s there an ENB involved? This is developed for vanilla Skyrim first and ENB second so it will not cater specifically to ENBs. If there happens to be an issue with one ENB because the author ramped up the specular in the ENB settings, there is nothing that can be done. In fact, these textures don't even have an alpha channel for specular so "shiny" shouldn't be much of an issue.

I can confirm that No More Ugly Bronze shine stay helpful with your mod as I met some of this annoying graphical glitch with your mod activated and its gone after I install it. Maybe you could incorporate it for the next version of your mod.

PS : What is WSCO?

Edited by lexo1000

I can confirm that No More Ugly Bronze shine stay helpful with your mod as I met some of this annoying graphical glitch with your mod activated and its gone after I install it. Maybe you could incorporate it for the next version of your mod.

PS : What is WSCO?

Thanks, I'll look into what that mod is actually doing and come up with a custom solution for this mod.

Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul (WSCO). It is the textures from that mod, which this mod used as a baseline. Much work as been done to the textures though.