[NSFW] STEP Female Body Replacer

EssArrBee

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys and gals, please test this file. The file structure is already set up properly so just download and install. Full credits goes out to SparrowPrince for doing this work. Also a thank you to billyro for the willingness to help out.

File: https://copy.com/IyC4e3QHCHnMpKIy
Permissions: Please feel free to test this, but do not repost anywhere. Rights remain for STEP use only until Sparrow irons out a few more details sooner or later. And and if it's finished, either he or I will release it as a modders resource for the community to use.

Some shots had Vividian ENB - Vanilla version in them so ENB is ironing out the seams. Try them in your own game without ENB enabled:
nfFgHWM2XOlhmFCfQSlCRB4p2LW0chYhghMzW7JALsEzEvzB
7k9rhCVQ3rh4PHVIukidBy4Xy4mjEa4Fc3QoWQ3iQCVXScoy

EDIT:

CrystalDragon, if you want to load these up to play with them, please do so.

I think it's mostly the ass gap that I didn't spot until Tech pointed it. I will try and fix that soon. Then onto texture stretching when I get another bloomin' moment.  :lol:

So I have done half a day slog before I went to the hospital for a checkup, (I had thyroid op. around a year ago) so while I was waiting for what seemed like eternity, I came up with an idea for this! The idea to fix the seams was to take Astrid's body and meld it with the vanilla underwear. Astrid's body has a crotch and basic boobs. So when I got back about half an hour ago (late afternoon here) I quickly sat down and tried it. 

Well it worked rather well! The only problem is some slight clipping on the side of the undies when sneaking or combat ready, but yeah:

1. It has fixed all see-through issues.

2. The underwear is 3D now. You can see cloth both sides where it sticks out,

3. It adds only 14kb to the files.

4. I fixed all the stretching too on the body and it seems to work perfectly.

5. The straps on the bra no longer stick through your body.

I have also managed to carry my bra fix over where a polygon was inverted through the left strap.

I'm sure it's all morning for most of you, but when you get back/are not busy please try it out. I'm sure someone can upload it to Copy soon:

[Link redacted. Look at the next page.]

Right. I need a drink!

Edited by Guest

Is that shock or boredom?   ::P:

I should probably visit hospitals more often, but not in that way. It also helped that my mind is in hyper drive from a lack of sleep last night. I shall be passed out soon I know it. 

Yes Tech I know. Messing with you as usual. heh

I use the worst combination ever, Maya 2015 with Max 2012 Crystal. I'm that used to it and its errors though I can mostly work around them now. I'm not sure what was wrong with your file, but I will guess it was the weights. You have to match the original poly count if you want to transfer weights, otherwise get ready to spend a age painting new ones.

Thanks DY, I will look that up. I'm quite a light sleeper lately.