SkyUI + MO

Daemones

Question

9 answers to this question

Found a solution:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1451650-skyui-mod-organizer-nmm-cli-has-stopped-working/

jordanbtucker, on 11 Mar 2014 - 6:38 PM, said:Posted Image

I just deleted the fomod folder from the 7-Zip file and then installed it with Mod Manager.

As Whismerhill said downgrading the NCC will solve the trick, however it might be easier to just do what this person did and delete the fomod folder, repackage the rar and install with MO. I just tried it out and it appears to be working. 

• +1 1

Well what happens is a message appears saying "NMM CLI has stopped working" then procedding to say "installation failed (error code 3762507597). And in the background, its saying it's running the external installer.

Edited by Daemones

What version of NMM do you have MO using?

EDIT: ill grab a copy of the mod and try to install in a mo

EDIT2: I already have it through MO, and not had a problem isntalling. SKSE though I did not install thrugh MO as its a staple thing for Skyrim.

EDIT3: Same issue as this fellow:

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4844-issues-installing-deadly-dragons-in-mod-organizer/?do=findComment&comment=78358

Edited by Hairyfiend

I believe it's the same as the latest version (49.4). Humanman (in the other thread) mentioned extracting the files piece by piece. Is that something I can do as well? I'm just not sure how I'd go about that

did you apply the NCC downgrade ?

note: I'm not 100% sure this is relevant but ...

What is NCC? I've heard it before in some of the tutorials but I don't understand it. But whatever it does it's worth a shot

Edited by Daemones

it might be easier to just do what this person did and delete the fomod folder, repackage the rar and install with MO. I just tried it out and it appears to be working. 

This, and I'd really like to have it described in STEP guide for SkyUI (probably as "Detailed Instructions" subpage for SkyUI, as "troubleshooting"). If somebody can tell how to do it - I could do it myself (I know how to edit Wiki, but I cannot edit STEP guide itself).