Issues installing Deadly Dragons in Mod Organizer

humanman

Question

Trying to install Deadly Dragons I instantly get "NMM CLI has encountered a problem and needs to close" message. After not sending the error report Mod Organizer gives me this error message "Error, installation failed (errorcode 3762507597)"

I tried manually installing instead and the same thing happens. Does anybody know how to get around this? I really want to use deadly dragons with my build.

Thanks!

MO problem.bmp

5 answers to this question

Sounds like a similar issue to this fellow:

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4842-skyui-mo/?do=findComment&comment=78356

What version of NMM are you using through MO? ill grab a copy of the mod and try to install in a mo

EDIT: Justr tried the mod, got the same error. I was running 0.48.2, changed to latest, and still got same error on this mod.

Edited by Hairyfiend

I'm using 0.49.2

Yeah looks like that's very similar issue. I guess I could try just extracting the files and adding them manually instead of trying to install it from the archive which is what I did with other mods that Mod organizer had issues with.

Found a solution:

https://forums.nexusm...topped-working/

I just deleted the fomod folder from the 7-Zip file and then installed it with Mod Manager.

As Whismerhill said downgrading the NCC will solve the trick, however it might be easier to just do what this person did and delete the fomod folder, repackage the rar and install with MO. I just tried it out and it appears to be working.

Edited by Daemones

I just download and installed Deadly Dragons via Mod Organizer. It was a little slow to run the script installer but it did just fine. If you are having issues, make sure you let it do its thing. The box MO pops up stays there for a bit while the script installer prepares to run.

FOMOD installers in larger sized download .zip / .7z archives may seem to take a while to get to the installer window. This happens when the main .xml code file with install instructions is at the end of the compressed file.

In other words, you may need to wait, so be patient.

Also, don't forget that MO can handle FOMOD installers internally or with the external helper. Internal works best in most cases, but not all.

Edited by keithinhanoi