ATI Radeon 7700 and up users

bitdman

Question

6 answers to this question

Skyrim's running at least as smooth as before, but I'm getting a messed up compass.  Any ideas as to who's causing it, or is it time for Pin the Bug on the Mod?

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT: This is sticking around even running "almost Vanilla" (since MO can't handle SKSE and RCRN).  Tomorrow I'll test with an entirely clean game and a new save.  If that doesn't work then I guess it's time to break out Driver Sweeper.

Skyrim's running at least as smooth as before, but I'm getting a messed up compass.  Any ideas as to who's causing it, or is it time for Pin the Bug on the Mod?

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT: This is sticking around even running "almost Vanilla" (since MO can't handle SKSE and RCRN).  Tomorrow I'll test with an entirely clean game and a new save.  If that doesn't work then I guess it's time to break out Driver Sweeper.

Have you updated the drivers to the 12.6??

Its a known interface issue with 1.6

Yeah, but it didn't start until I updated to the 12.7 Beta drivers... bummer.  I tried with a clean install and it's still there so it looks like I'm going back to release drivers for now.

Have you updated the drivers to the 12.6??

See above.

EDIT:  Woohoo, it's fixed, and all it took was Driver Sweeper and a few reboots.