updated to v0.9.2. Thanks, Wrinkly!
- Fixed error when applying filters on startup.
- Fixed hidden plugin and message counters not updating correctly after sorting.
- Fixed an error occurring when the user's temporary files directory didn't exist and updating the masterlist tried to create a directory there.
- Fixed the installer failing if LOOT
was previously installed on a drive that no longer exists. The installer now always gives the option to change the default install path it selects.
- Fixed startup errors being reported incorrectly and causing additional errors that prevented the user from being informed of the original issue.
- Fixed the metadata editor's CRC input field being too short to fully display its validation error message.
Fixed errors when reading some Oblivion plugins during sorting, including the official DLC
- Fixed some cases where LOOT
would fail to start.
- Fixed the conflict filter not including the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch's plugin (and any other plugin that overrides a very large number of records) in results.
- Fixed the "not sorted" message reappearing if the load order was sorted twice in one session and cancelled the second time.
- Fixed version numbers where a digit was immediately followed by a letter not being detected.
- Theming support and the dark theme have been reimplemented and reintroduced.
Plugin filename and Bash Tag name fields will now autocomplete in the metadata editor.
- The in-game load order indices of active plugins are now displayed in the sidebar.
- Most URLs now use HTTPS.
- The Danish and French translations have been updated.
- The CEF (3.2743.1442.ge29124d), libespm (2.5.5), Polymer (1.6.0) and Pseudosem (1.1.0) dependencies have been updated to the versions given in brackets.